The Letter From Home

Andrea's POV

The party was actually really fun. We talked and Kakashi explained what would probably be expected of me. He also told me teamwork was key. The rest of Team Seven immediately agreed. Then that branched off into stories from everyone. Neji and Tenten were actually the only one who didn't tell their own story. Lee told about the Curry of Life, Team Seven told about a run-in with someone named Zabuza, and Guy told stories of when he and Kakashi were young. It was fun. I even found a pen on the table that no one claimed for their own. So I got a cool looking pen as well. It wasn't a design I recognized. But it seemed familiar at the same time.

In the morning, Sakura was reading a letter as she stood over me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It says it's from Sting, Rogue, and Samantha. People from your world it looks like." She said.

I sat up and tried to take it from her. "Let me see!"

"I'm not done reading." She said with a smile.

"But it's not for you." I protested.

"Who's Drago? He was really worried about you. He wouldn't relax until they found out where you were. Is Drago your boyfriend?" She looked at me.

I growled. "No Drago is my childhood friend."

"Is he that talking cat you had with you?"

"No. That's Lector. Arthur thought Lector was my Exceed."

"Exceed?"

"Never mind! Just give it here!" I tackled her to the ground.

She laughed and I finally got it. I stood back up and ran out the door. I would read it when I got the Academy for the Orientation. Where someone won't be over my shoulder reading it. Hopefully...

As Sakura walked out, I ran back in, closing the door and locking it. I got dressed in front of the mirror and put on the headband like how Naruto wears it. On his forehead.

I looked at myself in the mirror and a sudden image of what I looked like in Earthland. I suddenly felt homesick. Didn't Arthur say I had stuff to do here? What did I have to do? How long will it take?

"Hey, you ready? I have to go training." Sakura said, knocking on the door.

"I know." I said and opened the door. I didn't need to bring a bag with me to the orientation.

"You can make it by yourself, correct?" She said as we began walking out, calling a quick goodbye to her parents.

I nodded, pushing the letter into my pocket. "Yep. See you tonight."

She nodded. "Yeah."

Then we went our separate ways.

Hey, Andrea! We really miss you back at Sabertooth. The construction of the Guild Hall I going smoothly. Rogue and Samantha are here with me as well. They're waiting for you to be done with whatever you're doing so you can come home. Everyone's worried about you, because now you're well known. Fairy Tail even came back to help for a bit. But then they left having other things to do. You better not get yourself killed.~~~Sting

As Sting said, we miss you. I hope you're having fun and read this letter before you do anything dangerous. Drago has been freaking out ever since he left you. Lector is fine, he came back but with no memory o the situation. Drago isn't smiling very much and spends most of this time looking out the window. We found a way to check in n you, and Samantha found a way to make a portal. I think she'll explain all of that. ~~~Rogue

Okay. I don't have much room so I'm going to try and make this quick. Rogue and I came to try and get you back, but that obviously didn't work. So we're now in some hotel thing that overlooks the town. Arthur lets us check in on you through a mirror he made. He can see the future, history and the present in the word you're in. I'm learning how to do so as well. But be careful. Arthur apparently wants you to do something for him when the time is right. I'm not sure what, but be careful. I'm running out of room so I guess this is bye for now. ~~~Samantha.

I looked around and put the letter into my pocket. That was comforting, at least a little bit. If anything happened to me, they would know. I walked into the classroom to see everyone laughing and talking. I just went to go sit down until Iruka or someone showed up.

"Mind if I sit here?" asked a voice beside me.

I looked up and I swear over half the room quieted. It was Ryuu again. I nodded. "I mind." I said and he sat down.

"So, you passed as well. Congratulations." He said, putting his elbow on the desk and leaning a bit.

I was choosing to ignore the crowd of girls that gathered behind him, glaring poisonous, serrated daggers at me.

"Thank you. Congrats on your graduation as well." I said with a small nod.

"So, we're going to be split into three-man teams. I hope we're on the same team." He said.

Okay. That was honestly kinda sweet. "Thank you." I smiled. "I'd be happy to be on the same team as you. "Who would you rather be the third person?"

We looked around and he got up. "I'll go ask him. He's always in the corner reading and he's always filled with fun facts." Then he left.

And hell broke loose.

"How dare you accept!"

"You should know that's I'm going to be on his team! And you're not!"

"What gives you the right to even be talking to him as an equal?!"

Then someone grabbed my hair and I stood up as to lessen the pain. "I was hoping you wouldn't pass. Now look at the trouble you've caused." Ayleen said.

"You realize he's just over there, and he hasn't left the room." I said. "Imagine what he's going to think of you if he sees what you are doing. He'll probably hate y-"

"Shut up! You don't know what he thinks!" Some random girl punched me in the stomach. And man they can punch! I think a bit of blood might've come out my mouth. I'm not sure.

"Stop trying to act so strong. We know you're really not. You just hide behind a pretty smile and a confident demeanor." Ayleen taunted.

"What is going on here?"

"Iruka-sensei!" I gasped in surprise as my hair was released and the girls walked away.

"Now, get to your seats. I'll explain what you will be expected to do from here on out."

A/N: I'm thinking, if I can publish so many chapters maybe I can make a schedule for myself and hope it works for the school year. I'm thinking every Saturday or Sunday I'll publish another chapter. Let's see how this works!