Rescue Team

A/N: It's time for our rescue team to have some time in our story! For a whole chapter! I love how you guys are commenting and asking questions. It makes me think and edit almost every time. Thank you all, my awesome readers this might be the first fanfiction I write until the end at this rate. :)

Rogue's POV

I was done after five teleportation trips. My stomach was probably back where we started. Samantha was obviously fine, so was Drago and Frosch. Frosch was actually asleep, telling me to wake him up once we got there. Drago had a very serious face and his eyes remained forward the whole time. Poor guy. He must be worried the most. The two practically grew up together. They had a bond as thick as any other Exceed and Wizard.

"There!" Drago suddenly yelled, his voice cracked a bit. "That warehouse was where we woke up."

"Great." Samantha said. "Why don't both of you stay here while. Or at least until you hear some sort of fight happening."

Drago nodded. "Okay."

I picked up Frosch and set him down next to Drago. When I stood back up, Samantha had grabbed my arm and we teleported again. From the looks of everyone around us, we just appeared during their break.

"Who are you!" One man finally yelled.

"Rogue Cheney and Samantha of Sabertooth." I said, glancing at my friend wo appeared to be tired. To many teleportation's. You idiot.

"Arthur said Sabertooth wouldn't be coming here."

"How do we know you're not lying?" Said a female.

I moved my cape and revealed my mark. Samantha moved her hair to show hers. I looked around the room and suddenly heard a door close. Guess someone was going to tell Arthur, whoever he was.

"Get them! We can't let them interrupt the mission!" Said the first man and I was immediately on my guard as I heard his voice from above us. I had to kick him away before he would stabbed us. And what mission was he talking about?

"They have blades." I told Samantha.

"I noticed!" She said angrily as she tied four guys up and hung them on the ceiling.

She was already worked up, probably trying not to pass out from exhaustion. We fought, me being on the offence and she on the defense and healing. I reminded her not to over work herself and she just glared at me. Then I noticed something. The door was open and made of metal.

"The door's still open. One last teleport then I'll take it from there." I said softly so only she could hear.

She nodded and we were suddenly at the door. I pulled her through it and closed the door, lots of thuds on the metal leading me to think they knew how to throw as well as stab.

"Don't die you shadowy jerk." Samantha said as she sat down up against the wall.

I nodded. "I don't intend on it." Then I ran down the hall, hoping I was going the right way. There were many doors. But I decided to do down the stairs and into the more decorated corridor. I was running at full speed, not seeing an end to the hall. Which door would Andrea be in? Probably one with at least one guard. Then a floorboard broke and my foot fell into a hole. I looked down and saw it was two boards put across a hole, not even nailed down. Andrea probably did this. Hopefully.

"So, you came here quicker than I thought." Said a familiar voice.

I spun around and the first thing I saw as his eyes. They were a very creepy shade of baby blue. "Who are you?" I asked. "Are you Arthur?"

"Correct. But you should recognize me. Oh, wait a second." He smiled widely and smoke surrounded him. "Is this better?"

As the smoke cleared, I saw it was the man who wanted to talk to Sting and I just after Andrea saved him. He told me he wanted Andrea and Drago. I refused. But it appears he got them anyway. I watched as he turned back to the man with baby blue eyes.

"Where is Andrea?" I asked, trying to pry my foot out of the hole. How did it get in there in the first place?!

"First, tell me how you found out so fast? Was it the Exceeds? I wiped their minds though." He said, rubbing his chin looking very relaxed and pleased with himself.

Drago didn't tell me how he knew. He just did. "Mind wiping doesn't work on Drago." I said.

"Really? What a curious pet he is then. Did you get the third one or did he get lost?"

"He made it back just fine." I said in a probably cold voice. "Now answer my question."

"Okay. Andrea isn't here." Arthur said.

I got my foot free and he stepped back as I stepped forward.

"Where is she, then?" Why must they all be so cryptic. It's like he's buying time for something...

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." Arthur smiled.

I narrowed my eyes. "I know people who have survived a sunken island just because of some friendship magic. I've seen dragons and my future self. Try me."

Arthur nodded, putting his hands up. "Okay, okay. Don't get so emotional. She's in another world. Want to see?" His hands started to glow.

I narrowed my eyes and jumped backwards as a hole opened up in between us. It grew until it was the size of a large mirror. "Take a look at the Daughter of Darkness. She's having so much fun." The hole changed an shimmered until it was an image of Andrea walking down a street and talking with a girl with pink hair. She had a pack on her back and she was smiling and nodded.

"Do you want sound?" Arthur's voice came from behind it.

Suddenly I heard Andrea's voice. "So I'll be with the kids who have been there for about three years?"

"Correct." The pink haired girl said. "Iruka-sensei should let you join. If not, he will put you in one of the other classes."

"She's taking classes?" I asked. "Where is she?"

The mirror thing disappeared and Arthur shrugged. "In another world."

"Which world? Edolas?"

"No. There's many other worlds out there, you know. Not just ours and our parallel world. This one is a world full of ninjas. The kids are trained in the ninja way from a young age. The pink haired girl is the only one who knows who Andrea really is. Well, she's going by the name Arabella pretending to have no memory. But you don't need to know that." Arthur smiled.

"How do I get her back?"

"There's no way to. If you suddenly went and left with her, it will cause chaos for our world and theirs. They don't think magic exists. But they have other things. And why would you want to ruin her chance at a normal life?" Arthur's grin grew and I saw lots of pointy teeth.

That made me think. It would be very troublesome, and she never did have a normal life. Maybe that's why it looked like she was having a good time. Because she was living like a normal girl her age. In that world.

"She's making many new friends and has already found a family that is willing to accept her."

"But what about her powers? What if they suddenly go off?" I asked. "Wouldn't that be more trouble?"

"If they do go off, she's surrounded by a special generation. One has a demon living in them, one is the last of his clan, and another is a prodigy. I know the future of this world (Because I watch anime!) and Arabella will fit just fine in it."

"What will we do in the meantime?" I said. "Your men up there are probably going to break through the door sooner or later and my friend is there."

"I know. I do keep a watch over my warehouse, you know." Arthur said with a roll of his eyes. "I sent Radixin to spread the word about the current situation. You are our guests now. No one will kill anyone." Something shiny reflected off of his eyes and I felt something hit the back of my head, making me fall forward. "I'll bring you two to our guest quarters. When you wake up, the door will be unlocked."