Sakura

Sting's POV

Rogue told me a while ago to watch Andrea. Well, her body. A boring job, if you ask me. I'm the Guild Master! I should be able to do as I please! I looked at Andrea's body and yawned. Being here was doing nothing but making me sad. Why did I have to watch it? Not like she was gonna come back to life or something.

"Sting! Sting!"

I looked up and saw two Exceeds. One was pink, the other was black.

"Frosch! Drago!" I stood up and they both ran into me. I held them and looked around. "Where's Lector?" I asked.

Drago was panting and taking deep breaths while Frosch was asleep. "Andrea isn't dead. Captured. They let us go. Tried to wipe our memories. Lector is with her. Sorry...." Then Drago fell asleep to.

I say back down and looked between them. How long have they been flying? They're out cold now. I stood up and set the two Exceeds down. Might as well tell Rogue what I know. He seems pretty freaked out about all this. Sort of like when Frosch went missing that one time.

Andrea's POV

I was finally aloud to sleep! I held Lector and stroked his head. He was asleep to. Arthur left, saying we would continue in five hours. So I had five hours to do nothing. How boring! Does he really expect me to sleep?

"Hello? Are you awake? Hello?"

I say up and looked around. I hadn't heard that voice before. It was a girl, and that's all I got. It was honestly a bit freaky. A voice suddenly coming out of nowhere.

"If I heard correctly, Arthur said you were going to my world."

"Where are you?" I asked. I wanted to see this person. If she really was from the other world, what did she look like? Would she look like a normal human?

"Look at the wall to your right. It's like one way glass. I'm not supposed to be out of my cell, but I am. I can tell you about the world."

I walked to the wall and put my hands on it. I knocked on it and it sounded hollow.

"What's one way glass?" I asked. That was something I'd never heard of before.

"I can see through it. You cannot. It's not that hard to understand." She explained.

"Are you sure your world doesn't have any magic?" I asked. How can you do something like that but have no magic?

"Well, we do have spells. But they're not like the magic you have here. We call it Ninjitsu. We can make clones of ourselves and make ourselves look like someone else, to say the least. Hey, can I see your magic?" She suddenly asked.

I looked at the wall like I was looking at someone's eyes. And I swear I could see eyes staring back. But that was probably just me.

"Tell me what your name is first." I said in a level voice, my attempt to imitate my father.

"It's Sakura." She said. "Now, show me what magic you can do? Is it fire, water, wind, earth? What element?"

I got the inside of my cheek. "Umm... Does death count as an element?" I asked.

Sakura immediatly went silent, as if she was thinking. As far as I knew, she just ran away.

"How can you weild death?" Sakura's voice echoed softly.

I gulped and looked arpund. How can I demonstrate it? I looked at the wall where Sakura supposedly was and I suddenly had an idea.

"I have a simple spell called Death Orb." I said. I summoned one in my hand. "How it works, is once it leaves my hand, it can go through even a steel wall."

I wound up and threw it at the door. And the door opened.

"Sakura. Go back to your cell. Remember, I can have your clone do anything to your team." Arthur said as he looked at the hole in his cloak and the floor behind him. "And Andrea. I thought you would actually take this time to go to sleep. But, since you chose not to, we can continue training now."

I sighed deeply and glanced back at Lector, who was still sound asleep.

"Now, I'm going to be nice and go to the more brainy training. Follow me, bring your Exceed it you must." Arthur said in his blunt, level voice.

I nodded and picked up Lector, and followed him out of curiosity. What kind of brainy work did I have to do?

"Andrea?" Lector stretched in my arms.

I smiled softly. "Good morning. How was your sleep?"

"Where are we going? Did you sleep?" He asked and set up, looking around.

"I don't know, and yes." I lied. I had a feeling he would freak out if I told him I didn't have any sleep.

"We're going to the library. There we have books on Sakura's world. You need to act like you know the world. Not like you. They might find it offensive."

'I find you offensive.' Was what I wanted to say. But I don't want to get on his bad side by any means. He's a scarey guy when he wants to be.

"That's not right. So you expect her to know everything? What if she knows to much? Then they'll get suspicions almost immediately." Lector said.

Arthur stopped walking and I almost bumped into him. "Your actually right, Exceed."

"He has a name." I muttered.

Arthur spun around suddenly and I was grabbed from behind. My eyes widened and I couldn't see.

"Andrea!" Lector said. "Let her go!" Then he grunted in pain and I heard something got the floor.

I was about to knock whoever it was holding me away, but then they whispered in my ear.

"I can get you out of here. Just don't kill me." It was Sakura.

"You really do live up to your reputation as a Ninja. But taking a hostage won't assure your swift return back to your world." Arthur said.

"Wanna bet?" Sakura seemed to growl. I felt something thin and cold touch my neck and I sucked in a sharp breath, realizing it was a blade.

"I'm volunteering to be her mentor about my world. As long as I get to teach her my way." Sakura said. "If not, then she's probably not that important to your plan."

I heard Arthur sigh. "Sure. I was going to invite you to the library anyway. But, do as you wish. But how do you wish to teach her?"

I could feel Sakura smirking.

"She's gonna experience it first-hand and I'm just going to say she lost her memory and I found her wandering around."

A/N: Hey! I wanted to update this ASAP so I went with the first suggestion by ashley_Greenleaf Naturo! I know very, very little about this anime but I did start watching it about a month ago. So I know enough to write about the characters. I'm sorry if they end up OOC, I really tried.
~HunterMyth.