"training"

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

CHAPTER 12: training

Ana was not known to be the usual princess. She did not act like her mother when she was younger. She was outspoken and not shy when it came to fighting.

The princess knew how to wield a sword and shield. She knew how to aim a crossbow and dodge attacks. She was trained by her knight general very well.

So it didn't surprise George when that morning she arrived at the training room with the intent of training. Techno found it amusing while Wilbur was in shock.

"Are you quite sure your highness?" Puffy asked as she handed the princess some armor. Ana nodded, "I would usually train with my knight general but it seems as though they are still finding their way here." She said.

Puffy nodded as she passed her a sword. Ana immediately rolling it around her hand as she looked at her brother. George who was putting on some leather leggings was tossed his sword.

"Oh for heaven's sake Ana." He scolded her as he caught the weapon. The princess hummed, "Come on. Give me a warm up." She said.

George raised an eyebrow at her, "Me? You're warming up with me?" he asked in disbelief. Ana nodded as she pointed her sword at him. "Come on goggles." She said.

The young king rolled his eyes, he knew how her sister would be in training. It was as if she lost all sense of politeness and royalty. But rather, when dawned a sword, shield and armor, she was a fighter. Something he was quite proud of but at the same time annoyed about.

Compared to each other, George was taught less on how to fight with a sword but rather he was much more skilled with a crossbow.

"Why can't you warm up to Wilbur?" he asked. Ana scoffed, "Are you afraid of me dear brother?" "Absolutely not." George agued.

"Then don't pull unsuspecting princes into this." Ana said with a smirk. George sighed and obliged, he did not have the energy to fight about a petty thing any longer.

They walked to the middle of the room while the other knights alongside Techno and Wilbur watched the two siblings.

The siblings encircled each other, keeping a close eye on who will blow first. In a blink, George lunged at her, Ana dodging and kicking his feet making him roll back to the side and then stood back up.

He glared at her, "That was a bit early for that move." He said. Ana smirked, "Well what can I say? This fight needs some excitement." She teased before throwing a blow at him.

George was quick to use his shield and pushed her away. Throwing another blow, Ana used her sword to deflect it.

The siblings went at it until Ana spun and kicked his shield making him stumble. Ana used this as a way to knee him in the back making him fall on the ground. Pointing her sword at him he sighed.

"Why do you always do this?" He asked making her chuckle and help him up. "Oh you mean embarrass you in front of your friends?" she asked finally turning to Wilbur and Techno.

Techno was smirking at her ability, he knew the day he first saw Ana that she would be a great fighter and his intuition was proven right.

Wilbur on the other hand was shocked. The Ana he met at the cove was different from the princess he watched a moment ago. It wasn't bad, but he was shocked to see this side from her.

He had met multiple princesses due to royal business but they never were like Ana and quite frankly it sparked something in him.