"dancing"

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

CHAPTER 19: dancing

"Escorted by her knight in general, Dream, the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom! Princess Analise!"

The princess walked down the steps, her arm still looped around Dream's. The people cheered as they walked further down.

A polite smile on the princess' lips as Dream held his head high, a slight smirk on his. He could see the looks of the men that were admiring his best friend.

But his attention was brought away from his best friend's admirers to him. Standing next to Sapnap and Karl was the king of the Mushroom Kingdom himself; George.

Dressed in his best dress shirt and pants. His crown placed perfectly on his raven hair, the lack of the white goggles that was slung on his left pant pocket. It clearly caught him off guard.

Ana hummed and squeezed his arm, "You okay?" she asked as he led her to her seat next to George. Dream glanced at her brother who glanced back at him before nodding. "Yeah."

Phil stood up and opened his arms, "In honor of the alliance of the Mushroom and Soot family, we officially welcome King George and his sister, Princess Analise with the rest of their people in our kingdom!" he said happily.

The people cheered as Ana nodded at Kristen in thanks. The queen smiled at her and nodded back. "With that said, let the dancing begin!"

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

The dancing was halted when the food was served but it continued on when the sound of strumming was heard. Everyone turned their attention to the middle where King Phil walked to.

As he reached the middle, he started to whistle and turned to his queen. A blush appeared on her face when she realized what was happening.

Silence was heard when he stopped whistling. But then he started to sing...

I'll swim and sail on savage seas

With ne'er a fear of drowning

And gladly ride the waves of life

If you will marry me

No scorching sun

Nor freezing cold

Will...

Phil started to walk slowly to his wife, a beautiful smile on his face, the crowd parting for him so that he could reach his queen. But-

Will stop me on my journey!

Sorry...

Tommy's voice cut his father's. This caused Phil to send him a look. He laughed and grinned at him before Phil turned back to Kristen.

If you will promise me your heart

And love...

Phil continued, his hand now reached out to her. He wiggled his eyebrows at her as Kristen pursed her lips. The king was about to sit back down when...