"wheat sack"

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

CHAPTER 25: wheat sack

Ana chuckled and braided Tommy's hair. His blonde hair was growing longer than it should. He refused to get it cut as long as his brothers weren't home yet.

It had been at least a week since the brothers left with their knights. Ana had distracted herself by doing whatever she could every day.

She would start her morning in the kitchens, helping breakfast with Niki and Connor while teaching the students right after. After lunch, she would join Tina and the gardeners to forage for some mushrooms something she showed her brother and Alyssa right after.

Before dinner, she would either practice magic with Kristen or train with Dream and in the evening she would find herself in the library until Tommy will pull her away from the nook of books and got ready for bed.

Today was a bit different though, the little prince had woken her up that morning even before the sun was out. So there she was, listening to the boy hum as she braided his hair.

Her days were normal. She could just hope that Wilbur and the others were having a peaceful trip so far.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

The sack of wheat was pulled off the princes' heads. Techno huffed as Wilbur spat out some wheat out of his mouth. "That isn't much of a prince move is it?" the bandit said.

Wilbur looked forward to seeing a man with a mustache, and broken horns on his head. He was half ram, a loose red tie hung lazily around his neck.

"Who the hell are you?" Techno asked as Wilbur stared at him, "Where's Puffy and Fundy?" he asked. The man chuckled, "I get to ask questions. Not you." He said with a sadistic smirk as he walked to them.

"What do you want?" Wilbur asked, clearly fed up with this man. Who does he think he is? Ambushing the princes of the Soot Kingdom. He must have a death wish.

"I want something that you have taken from us. You have taken our chance of power. Give us the siblings and you and your people will be safe."

Techno glanced at his brother who clenched his jaw. Wilbur knew what he meant and he will never give it to a bunch of bandits.

"Bite. My. Ass." Wilbur said which made the man smirk, "Then we have ourselves a player everyone." He said as he stood up. His goons laughing as he raised his arms up, "Welcome to my game princes. You're in Schlatt's world now."