"flower crowns"

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

CHAPTER 13: flower crowns

Ana found herself being accompanied by Tommy that day. She smiled at the young prince as he kept running back and forth in bringing her flowers.

She was sitting on the bench by the courtyard as Tommy was busy picking flowers asking if she can make flower crowns for him, Tubbo and Ranboo.

She obliged, she enjoyed spending time with Tommy. She saw him as a younger brother so it brought her quite happiness at their time together.

Tommy approached her again and was about to run again when Ana caught her and placed her on the bench. He huffed, "I want to get more flowers Ana." He whined.

Ana chuckled and wiped the sweat on his forehead. "We have enough flowers Toms and look at you all covered in sweat." She pointed out with a smile.

He huffed but let the princess wipe his sweat away. The two were just sitting there when they saw Techno walking by.

Tommy being excited to just see and hang out with his older brothers jumped out of the bunch with the flower crowns in his arms. "Come on Ana! We got to go and give one to Techno!"

Ana chuckled and brought the basket filled with flowers and slowly followed the little prince. She reached the brothers and saw how Techno was crouching and letting his younger brother to place a flower crown on his head.

"There! Look Ana! Doesn't it look good on Techno?" Tommy asked. Techno stood back up and looked at her. She smiled at him, "Yes I do believe it does." She joked.

Techno huffed at her joke, Tommy smiled, "Oh Techno can you join me and Ana on giving these flower crowns away?" he asked. The eldest prince looked down at his brother and frowned. "Tommy-" "Or are you busy with grown up stuff?" the little prince asked with a frown.

Ana pursed her lips as Techno sighed, "Just for a little bit. I don't want to upset mother." He said. Tommy grinned and nodded, "Well come on then!" he said as he pulled Techno with Ana following after them with a chuckle.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Tommy had successfully distracted Techno from his royal work. The little prince had kidnapped him and made him stay in the kitchens to help Niki and Connor bake some muffins for Bad's birthday.

Ana sat on a comfy chair that Niki moved from her old home to the kitchens and continued to tie the vines and listen to Tommy tell stories to both the baker and his older brother.

She looked up when the door opened and Tommy gasped, "Wilbur! Are you going to join us?' he asked. Wilbur smiled at him and looked at his older brother, "So this is where you were kidnapped." He joked.

Techno shrugged and grabbed a cookie from Niki. Wilbur chuckled ad ruffled Tommy's hair as he walked to Ana who was watching him as she continued to tie the crowns.

He smiled at her, "Hello there." He whispered. She smiled back, "Hello." They chuckled at each other but then a crash appeared behind him.

They turned to see Tommy looking like he tried to stop himself from laughing while Techno was covered with flour. Niki chuckling behind the prince and Wilbur looked wide eyed.

"Techno-" "Run Tommy or you'll get it." Techno cut Wilbur off. His voice laced with amusement and annoyance at the same time. Something that made Ana chuckle.

Wilbur smirked as Tommy ran off yelling for their father. Techno bid his goodbyes leaving Niki to her work and Ana and Wilbur chuckling. When the laughter died down, Wilbur turned to look at Ana who skillfully was still making flower crowns.

He tilted his head as she looked back at her. "Do I have one of those?" he asked with a grin. Ana hummed and finally sat up, the skirt of her dress reaching the floor as she took off her shoes.

"Crouch down please." She said with a giggle. He smiled and did so, lowering his head as Ana placed a flower crown on top of his own.

He looked up at her and admired her as she fixed it. Ana didn't notice the look that the prince was giving her but Niki did. She smiled at how Wilbur looked at her.

It was if she was light in his life of tunnels. She was the flower in the field of weeds. The sweet melody in his symphony. He looked at her like she was the salvation of a famine. Like there was nothing good left in the world.

When Ana looked at him, she smiled, "There. A dandelion crown for you, your highness." She said. He stood up and smiled at her, "Your favorite." He said.

She looked at her in surprise, "You remember?" she asked. He chuckled, "I couldn't forget even if you told me."