'Housewarming' Part (part 2)

GAMES AND ROMANCE:

Hey everyone! It's the second mini-chapter. I'm adding a character that I have come up with. Her name is Ryan Parkinson, and it's Pansy's single mother. However Pansy hasn't been born yet. I know this doesn't follow the original story, at least I don't think it does, but this is what we're going with. Love you and happy reading as always!--BookObsessor95

Sirius bangs his fist against the wall until he has everybody's attention. Johanna Shacklebolt did come, not Kingsley though.
"Everybody! This flat is not big enough for all of us! We are going to the school where Remus, James, Lily, Regulus, and I attend, and where Frank used to go. It has a field! Those aforementioned people will lead the pack and if you ever get lost just look it up or call one of us! Let's go, people!" Sirius says, loud enough for everyone to hear. The people that know their way to the school file out of the flat, followed by those who don't. They walk to the school in a mass of chaos, and it's perfect in every way. Sirius is talking to Johanna, but everyone calls her Jo, while Remus is talking to a knowing Dorcas. Everyone else is talking to everyone else and it's a loud jumble of misheard conversations and laughs. Regulus is pointedly ignoring James, which is hard to do because of the fact that they're leading the pack. So Regulus is trying to look interested in Alice's story while James continuously taps on his shoulder. However, Sirius knows that Regulus won't give in. If he's giving you a cold-shoulder, he's not relenting. What James did? Who knows. But it was something, and now Regulus is punishing him for it. Sirius has been on the receiving end of those too many times to step in, so he doesn't. Instead he continues his conversation with Jo until they get to the school field, where they find someone. Someone Sirius does not recognize, but Regulus definitely does.
"Ryan? What are you doing here?" He runs up to her and -to the shock of everybody in the group- hugs her.
"Reg! Hey! I was on a walk. What..." she looks at everybody around. "are you doing here? With so many people, too?" Sirius steps forward.

"Hi, I'm Sirius. Reg is my younger brother." He shakes her hand. "Ryan. Parkinson. What's going on.""Party. Too crowded in the house so we had to come out here."

"Oh, that makes sense."

"You want to join the party?" Regulus asks unexpectedly. Sirius hears Lily laugh and whispers something to someone beside her, who in turn whispers it to the person beside them. It continues like this until it gets to Mary, who speaks.

"Yes! She does!" Mary answers.

"I would, actually. If that's ok. I have nothing better to do."

"Perfect!" Lily exclaims. "What was the plan here, Sirius?"

"Oh, right. We should play some games! Any suggestions?"

"Truth or dare!" Someone, it sounded like Dorcas but it could have been anyone really, says. "Great. Sit in a circle?" "Obviously," the person says. Everybody gets into a circle and sits down, Sirius sits beside Remus and Marlene. Regulus somehow got stuck between James and Ryan, which he was currently pouting about. "Who wants to go first?" Mary asks."Someone spin in a circle and whoever they're pointing to when they stop goes first," Jo answers. "Can I spin?" Remus asks, surprising everyone. "Sure," Sirius says. "Right?" A collective 'yes' rings out through the crowd and Remus gets up and starts to spin. He lands on Marlene. "Ok... Ryan, truth or dare?" She asks.

"Truth." "What's your sexuality?"

"I'm bi." "Cool..." Marlene exchanges a look with Mary, who in turn looks at Lily, who looks at Alice, who looks at Dorcas, who looks at Andy, who looks at Jo, who looks at Emmeline, who looks at Hestia, who looks at Ryan and smiles slightly. "I don't know anyone's name. I can't ask a question," Ryan says.