Chapter 2 ( Fierce of chotu sherni)

Guys reading your comments I realised that I made a huge mistake to take decision of leaving Wattpad but now I realise my mistake and now I continue writing and in return I want just good response

Accha tell me along with this which 2 stories I complete first .

1. Jaaniye

2 . Bond of love

3 . Kartik kairav relationship

4 . Abhira short stories .

5 . Yrkkh os

Tell me in comment section guys .
______________________________________

The scene start from manjari saw toward akshu . She felt jealous from gayu as she felt akshu get detached from her . When she call gayu as maa . A pinch of jealousy feel in her body . She heard the conversation of both the side as by mistake phone was put on speaker by akshara . Manjari understood that she was in pain when she talk to gayu . She felt guilty as she unable to fulfil a void of mother in her life as she promised herself and akshu .

Manjari ( sternly ) - akshu mujhe tumse kuch sawalon ke jawab chaiye .

Akshu was shocked to heard that . Abhimanyu was also get shocked who was stand at the doorstep . Abhimanyu came inside with the khada .

Abhimanyu ( distract the topic ) - kya maa aap yeh baat lekar baith gaye ( handed over the kadha ) yeh lo maa yeh pe lijiye aur uske baad aaram kar lijiye .

Manjari - abhi tu baat badlane ki koshish maat kar ( to akshu ) aur tu bata mujhe akshu kyu gayi thi mere bete ko chod ke ?? Kyu kiya aise akshu bol .

Akshara - Maa aapko sab batyugi par please aap pehele theek ho jaiye .

Manjari - nahi I need answer right now .

Manjari get adamant to know the truth . So akshu also tell her the whole truth .

Manjari was feeling very guilty heard this and regret to start hating her daughter .

Manjari ( in broken voice ) - I am sorry akshu beta .

Akshu ( composed herself ) - aap aaram kijiye . You need rest .

After said this she went from there .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AT MORNING

It was bright morning . Akshu have different glow on her face because today her family is going to come that family who love her the most . Akshu came out of the guest room . Her hair was wet and she was looking absolute phenomenal .

Abhimanyu who came from opposite direction was mesmerized to saw her . He forget his anger , ego and just lost in her . He remember the days when she used to came out in bathrobes and her wet hairs make her more attractive then he used to do a romance with her .

Akshu also noticed her staring and blush slightly . They both share an eyelock . Just then they remember their fight and how they sign divorce paper.

They feel awkward and broke the eyelock.

Abhimanyu ( turned his gaze in another direction ) - woh tumhe maa neeche bula rahi hai .

Akshu ( nodded ) - haa main aarahi hu .

She go downstairs and saw manjari who was sitting on sofa .

Manjari ( with smile ) - good morning akshu .

Akshu ( with fake smile ) - good morning maa . Kaisi hai aap ??

Manjari - main theek hu kyunki meri beti mere saath hai .

Akshu smile . Manjari want to hug akshu and want to apologise her but couldn't because of her guilt .

Akshu ( in mind ) - sach pata chalte hi meri beti hogayi hai . Kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki kya sach main maa mujhse pyar karti hai yaa sirf woh isliye mujhe beti bolti hai because I am Abhimanyu 's choice . I mean was .

Her trance broke when Manjari call her .

Manjari - kya huaa kaha kho gayi beta .

Akshu - kahi nahi maa . Accha maa main jaa rahi hu .

Manjari ( confused ) - kaha ??

Akshu - kal bataya tha naa maa .

Manjari ( remember) - haa yaad aaya accha tum jaao aur haa jitna time ho sake unke saath bitana .

Akshu - ji maa .

Mahima ( taunt akshu ) - yeh ghar hai dharam shala nahi jab Maan kare aajate ho jab Maan kare chale jaate hai .

Akshu - meri marzi main jab aau jab jaau main yaha aapki nokar nahi hu jo haar cheez ki permission lu aapse jinhe batana chaiye unhe bata rahi hu aur aap aapne kaam pe dhyan dijiye wahi better hoga.

Mahima - waise tum jaa kaha rahi ho itna tayar hokar . Kisi someone special se milne jaa rahi ho kya ?? Waise bhi ek se zayada saal taak tum uss Kunal khera ke yaha rahi ho ?? Kahi tum ussi se toh Milne nahi jaa rahi ho itna saaj dhaj kar ??

Mahima smirked and Akshu and everyone was shocked to heard that . Abhimanyu blood boiled hearing this he was about said something just then he saw mahima fall on ground as she recieved a tight slap from someone and the person is non other than a AKSHARA GOENKA AKA CHOTU SHERNI

Akshu ( shout ) - don't you dare to question my character Mrs mahima birla . Pehele aapne aap ko dekhiye phir mujhe bolna aap aur please aapne kam se kam rakhiye aap . Main yaha sirf kuch logo ke liye aapke aur mere raaste alag hi ho toh accha hai .

Mahima ( shout back ) - himmat kaisi huyi mujhpe haath uthane ki aur kaisi baat kar rahi ho mujhse yahi sanskar diye hai tumhare maa baap ne tumhe .

Akshu 's blood boil when she question her parents teaching .

Akshu - jo kehana hai mujhe kaho Naa mere parents ko beech main laa Rahi ho aur infact mere se kuch kehana hi kyu hai . Kis haaq se keh rahi hai aap naa toh meri well wisher ho aap naa hi meri dost toh kis haaq se mujhse question kar rahi hai aap .

Aur haa meri Parwarish pe sawal uthane se pehele aapni Parwarish pe dhyan de dijiye Mrs mahima birla . Mere parents ne mujh par jitna dhyan dena tha utna dediya aur yeh Parwarish and all ki baate aap kar rahi hai ( taunt ) aapki Parwarish toh badi badhiya hai naa tabhi toh aapki beti ka extra marital affair tha . Mere bhai ko dhoka diya .

Hearing this everyone get shocked and get angry .

Anand ( shout ) - how dare you to take Anisha name from your flithy mouth ??

Akshu ( cooly) - bilkul waise hi jaise aapki yeh batamiz wife mere parents ko beech main layi .

Everyone was shocked to saw this behaviour of Akshu . They don't know that akshu have a bold side also. Some were shocked and some were impressed with her this side . Although abhimanyu didn't like that she take Anisha name like that but he know that his tauji and taiji are wrong this time specially his tayiji because this time she crossed her limits not one but 2 time first she question her character and 2nd she question her parent's upbringing .

On the other side mahima was irked that she get insulted by 2 taake ki ladki but she don't know that akshu is a gem and a important personality.

Mahima can't bear this insult more and came toward akshu and raise his hand to slap her but she stop saw someone and get shocked .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys this was the chapter I hope you like it.

Precap - same

Do vote and inline comments too