Chapter 17 ( Love all around [ 2 ] )

Hii guys I am back with new chapter . This is not the last chapter but the second last . I hope you like the storyline .

And yaa guys tomorrow till 7pm I will publish last chapter and then I will go on break till my board exams

I know I told you that I will post stories till 31st dec but from tomorrow my pre boards will be start .

Target - give good response and get chapter tomorrow other you will get chapter after my board exams now choice is yours .

Enough of blabbering now let's start the chapter..
______________________________________

The scene start from abhira broke the kiss and Abhimaniyu hug her tighlty as he don't want to stay away from her anymore . Suddenly both stomach start growling and abhira broke the hug and start laughing .

Abhira ( in unison ) - mujhe bukh lagi hai akshu / abhi

Abhimanyu - kisi restaurant main chale yaa phir Ghar chale .

Akshu - birla house jaana hai kya  but main waha nahi jaana chahati .

She get panicked as she remember how mahima and anand question her character she is emotionally unstable that's why she unable to handle her emotions . Abhimanyu saw it and stop the car . He hug her and start rubbing her back in order to calm her down .

Abhimanyu ( rub her back ) - shaant baba calm down ham birla house nahi jaa rahe hai . Take a deep breath akshu and tried to calm down yourself .

Akshu take a deep breathe and after sometime she feel relaxed .

Abhimanyu - better

Akshu nodded and start looking outside just to get some peace . Abhimanyu start drive the car again . The journey was silent no one said a single word . They both suffered so much and after alots of fight and pain  they are back together now . They were silent and feel each other presence . In the journey abhimanyu give her choclate and ice cream and she was happy to saw that .

After sometime they reached inside the apartment . Akshu was confused why they came at harsh 's house . She saw confusingly toward Abhimaniyu.

Abhimanyu - I know akshu tumhare maan main bahaut saare sawal hai ki ham yaha kyu aaye hai specially sir ke ghar main ( akshu nodded ) actually baat yeh hai ki ab main pechle ek mahine se birla house main nahi yaha rehe raha hu sir ke saath .

Akshu was shocked to heard that . He then tell what happened 1 month ago .  Akshu was shocked to heard that . Abhimanyu sit on the sofa akshu also sat beside him and holding his hand .

Akshu - abhi tum mere saath share kar sakte ho jo tumhare maan main hai . Tumhare maan main jo bhi hai share it with me .

Abhimanyu ( held her hand ) - main yahi soch Raha hu akshu ki kaash tumhari family ki tarah meri bhi family itni hi acchi hoti . Natik uncle aur bade papa ki baat ka mujhe bilkul bhi bura nahi laga balki accha laga yeh dekh kar ki you have a caring family like Singhania family but mujhe dekho main toh bachpan se akela hu family hai sirf naam ki aur jo meri family bani usse bhi sabse zayada dukh Diya . ( Akshu saw a guilt on his face she squeeze her hand and asked him not to feel guilty he take a deep breathe and resume ) akshu you know what tauji tayiji ne jo kiya uska dukh hai par itna nahi jitna maa ke hurt karne pe hai .

You know naa main sabse zayada maa se aur tumse pyar karta hu but jab unhone dokha diya na toh bahaut dard huaa . Mujhe kehete huye accha toh nahi lag raha but agar maa meri life main nahi hoti toh shayad mera bachpan aisa nahi hota yaa phir maa aisi nahi hoti jaisi hai toh phir main bhi accha bachpan jeeta .