Chapter 10 ( Her decision )

Here is the next part of the story . I hope you like it.

No proof reading

Note - next chapter will post till Thursday as chapter will be long .
______________________________________

The scene start from manjari enter in birla house . Abhimanyu, Neil and harsh was in the living room call everyone and asked about manjari as she was missing since long time . Just then Neil saw that manjari came inside .

Neil - sir , bhai dekhiye maa aagayi .

Harsh and Abhimaniyu saw toward manjari they sigh in relief to saw manjari safe and sound but they were shocked to saw her numb and expressionless . Neil , harsh and Abhimanyu continuously calling her but it seems she lost in her own thoughts and their voice didn't reached to her ears . She mummered something. 

Manjari ( mummered ) - maine usse kho diya . Sab kho diya main .

Trio was shocked to saw her this  condition . Abhimanyu shake her and she come out from the trance and hug Abhimaniyu . Abhimanyu made him drink water .

Abhimanyu ( tensed ) - maa kya huaa aap theek toh ho naa aur aap kaha gayi thi . Kisi ko kuch bata ke bhi nahi gaayi .

Manjari ( still was in shocked and lost ) - maine khod diya aapni beti ko abhi .

Harsh - for God sake clearly batao kya huaa kaha gayi thi tum .

Manjari composed herself . She saw she was in birla house with her family .

Abhimanyu - kya huaa maa aap theek toh hai naa koyi pareshani hai toh batao mujhe aur Aap iss time kaha gayi thi .

Manjari - main akshu se milne gayi thi but aaj uski baatein sun ke laga ki maine aapni beti ko kho diya that too because of my own faults .

Manjari tell them everything which  happened in Singhania sadan . Abhimanyu was shocked and numb to heard that . Abhimanyu was about to stumble back but harsh and Neil held him on right time .

Harsh - kyu gayi thi tum waha akshara already disturbed thi .

But he saw manjari was quiet and didn't said anything . He also didn't said anything to her .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AT SINGHANIA SADAN

AKSHU 'S ROOM

Akshu was sitting in her room since manjari left. She was feeling guilty to said all this to her but she know it was needed . She crying silently hiding her face on the pillow . She herself don't know how she is feeling .

Akshu ( crying ) - aaj ek aur maa cheen gayi mujhse mumma . Bhagwan kyu sab mujhse cheen lete hai . Pehele meri mumma , phir aap papa phir Abhimaniyu aur manjari maa . Kyun karte hai aap aisa .

And she crying loudly . She take her mother's ghungroo and start dancing just to release her pain . Just then one recording play from her mobile which made her cry .

Recording - mumma ki ankho ke  taare kairav aur akshu sabse pyare .

Hearing naira voice she put herself on bed then after sometime when she composed herself she get up and take out a teddy which was the last gift of naira for them . She hold it and start crying .

Akshu ( holding a teddy in his hand and crying ) - mumma aaj aapki beti bhi ussi situation main hai . Main kya karu mumma . Jisse maine sabse zayada pyar kiya usne hi mujhe itna dukh Diya . Usse meri aawaz se nafrat hai mumma . Uske liye maine aapna sab kuch stake pe laga diya yaha taak ki papa ka sapna bhi aur sirf kisliye aapne pyar ke liye aur uske liye mera pyar bevakoofi hai and I can't tolerate this . Nahi Saha jaa raha hai yeh sab mumma .

And she went toward balcony and feel the wind as she feel that her parents came and console her specially her father . She read her mumma diary which she wrote when kaira was separated for two years . She feel positive and relaxed to read her diary . While reading her diary she get direction what she have to do in future. 

Akshu ( with determination) - Abhimaniyu ko bhale hi mera yeh sacrifice, yeh pyar bevakoofi lagata hai koyi baat nahi . Usse mujhse divorce lena hai le le but ab main peeche mud ke nahi dekhugi ab main sirf aage badugi aur aapna sab kuch wapas lungi aur papa ka sapna bhi pura karugi aur iske liye main Mumbai zaroor jayungi aur YEH MERA FINAL DECISION HAI .

After that she open her laptop and start searching for maaya and Kunal and also find something how she headstart her career . Now she don't want to waste her time in crying and mourning over past like her . She kissed naira diary and thanked her to guide her.

Akshu - thank you mumma mera saath dene ke liye . I love you mumma .

And she spend some alone time and do planning for her career .

On the other side at hall everyone was  feeling bad for akshu. They know how much she is disturb with all this chaos .

Natik ( bang the table ) - pata nahi kyu meri bacchiyon ko sab sehana padta hai pehele meri beti aur ab uski beti bhi . Chahe kuch bhi hojaye ab main usse birla house main kabhi wapas nahi jaane dunga aur agar woh uske aas paas bhi aaya toh mujhse bura koyi nahi hoga . Kartik naira ko ek karke hamne galti kar di thi aur uss galti ka  nateeja tha meri beti ka clot and her surgery ab woh galti akshu ke saath nahi hone dunga main . Akshu parso Mumbai jayegi that's final .

Naksh - par papa ek baar akshu se bhi puch lena kya woh jaana chahati hai yaa nahi .

Natik - uski chinta tum maat karo  usse main samjha lunga . Meri choti princess ke aankho main ab ek bhi aansu nahi aane dunga chahe kuch bhi hojaye. 

He said with determination. Just then vatsal came to call them to come on dinning table as dinner is ready . Everyone was sitting on the dinning  table . Just then gayu said .

Gayu - mamji aap log khana shuru kijiye main akshu ko khana khila kar aati hu .

Gayu was about to go but natik asked her to take downstairs as he want her to do dinner with her family .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter guys and I hope you like it .

Precap - Abhimaniyu apologies to akshu . Akshu leave for Mumbai .

Do vote and inline comments too