Chapter 16 ( love all around [1] )

Hii guys I am back with chapter this is probably a second last chapter and next will be the last one . I hope you enjoying this story .

Inline comments plzz 🥺🥺🥺
______________________________________

The scene start from Abhimaniyu asked sahil whether he love akshu or not .

Abhimanyu- sahil kya tum meri akshu se pyar karte hai?

Sahil: ha kartha hu bahaut karta hu ( Abhimanyu was shocked to heard that ) aur aaj bhi woh pyar Kam nahi huaa hai .

Abhimaniyu was more shocked to heard that and he has question why he helped him if he loves akshu alot . And his mind said just one thing how dare he to love his akshu .

Sahil - but main yeh bhi jaanta hu ki tumhari akshu sirf tumhari hai aur yeh baat main bahaut pehele hi samjh gaya tha ki rockstar ka pyar sirf tumhare account main hi jaa sakta hai .

tumse zayada pyar karta hu main rockstar se yeh main khuga nahi kyunki pyar kabhi Napa nahi jata aur aapne pyar ko chota bolke aapne pyar ki insult nahi karna chahata . Aur tumse maafi mang kar main isse chota nahi banana chahta but main iss par kabhi haaq bhi nahi jatauga . Kyunki yeh baat Maine aapne papa se seekhi hai pyar main kuch lutate nahi sirf dete hai isliye maine tumhari help ki akshu ko manane main .

Waise toh main akshu se aaj se nahi bachpan se pyar karta hu aur jab meri mumma ki death huyi thi tab papa khud hi stable nahi the toh naksh uncle ke kehene pe dadu dadi ne mujhe yaha India bhej diya aur tab se akshu meri best friend ban gayi when I was sad day and night tab usne hi mujhe sambhala aur phir jab kartik uncle chale gaye aur manish uncle ne usse naksh uncle ke Ghar chod diya aur uske baad ham aur close aagye ham bestest friend ban gaye but tab taak mujhe usse pyar hogaya tha aur aaj bhi main usse pyar karta hu .

Aur kya huaa mujhe mera pyar nahi mila toh meri best friend ko toh uska pyar mil gaya naa that's enough for me and I am so happy for her .

Abhimaniyu was speechless heard that . He can't even imagine this jolly and bubbly boy is so mature and deep from inside .

Sahil - spiderman kuch toh kaho mujhe bahaut daar lag raha hai .

Abhimaniyu ( still speechless ) - kya kahu main mere paas words nahi hai aur waise bhi maine khud pyar kiya hai toh main hota kon hu kisi dusre ke pyar pe ungli uthane wala . Haa thoda jealous hu but dusri aur lucky feel bhi karta hu ki zindagi ke iss safar main mujhe akshu jaisi life partner aur tumhare jaisa dost mila ( pull his cheeks ) mera shinchan .

Sahil ( crassed his cheeks ) - oyyee aise mere gaal maat cheen log kahi yeh naa soche ki hamara affair chal raha hai .

Abhimaniyu chuckled heard that and they did hi-fi with each other .

Sahil - accha chal jaa meri bestie ke paas aur haa iss baar toh maine madad kar di but aage se meri bestie ko taang Kara naa toh sabse pehele main danda leke tujhe maarunga aur spiderman ki tarah ulta latka dunga mere spiderman .

Abhimaniyu - paaka ab kabhi tumhari bestfriend ko taang nahi karuga promise .

Abhimaniyu went from there and before go he give him a short hug and then ran from there .

On the other side akshu decide she should give a second chance to her life as abhimanyu is her life . She steps out of house and walk aimlessly on the road and reaches the same park where they went for date and sat on the bench staring to the eternity and lost in thoughts.

AKSHU POV

kya mera yeh decision sahi hai kya mujhe ek aur mauka dena chaiye . But maine hi usse guilt ke pool mein chod diya tha . Me sahi tha kya Abhi ko apne zidd dikhake.

Pov end

At same time Abhi was sitting at opposite side.

ABHIMANIYU POV

Maine bahaut badi galti kar di hai mujhe Akshu par trust karna chaiye tha. Jab Akshu ko meri sabse jayada zaroorat thi tab mene usko chod diya . Promise kiya tha ki main hamesha uska saath dunga. Mene kya kaha tha aur kya kar diya. Mujhe mere anger ko control karna chaiye tha .

Akshu & Abhi(at same time): Abhi/Akshu .

Abhi & akshu stares at each other and lost at each other and hugs each other and cry each other heart out. After a eternity they make each other comfortable. Abhi holds her hand and make her comfortable by rubbing her hands. He looks straight into her eyes and feels that spark has been lost and he starts to blame himself in his mind and start to tear up. Akshu cups his cheeks and assures that she is fine.

Abhi: Akshu I know maafi magana ka bhi haak nahi he mujhe. Mene jo bhi kiya vo galti nahi gunah tha and I know it very well ki mere ek sorry kehne se, jo bhi hua usko bhi badal nahi jaa sakta . I know tume mene bahaut hurt kiya hai . But phir bhi ek mauka chahata hu mein . I promise Akshu. Mujhe ek chance dho. Please. Me hath jodha hu.

Abhimaniyu was inconsolable . Akshu become frantic seeing him in this condition . She know he is guilty but she unable to saw him in this condition .

Akshu ( cupped her face ) - abhi dekho meri taraf please aapne maan ka pain mujhse share karo .

Abhimaniyu - akshu please mujhe maa...

He was breathing heavily and due to this he unable to speak further . Akshu take out water from her bag and give it to him . Abhimaniyu refuse to have it and crying continuously hugging her . Although he wanted to heal her pain but he himself was in pain and akshu is the one who heal his pain actually they both are the one who heal each other pain .

Abhimaniyu was guilty not to heard a side of akshu and unnecessary blame her and give her a cold response when she tried to explain him .

And on the top he sent her the divorce papers when she wanted to mend their relationship . He was about to broke a most beautiful relationship he had . He fought to the all for akshu including herself to convince her for marrying. After knowing the truth also he hurt her and not realise his mistake . He hated himself for this and this one is also the reason he didn't come infront of him for 1 month .

His father was right his anger and ego was just like his father. Akshu was right leaving and ignoring him . He knew he hurt her badly his akshu his jaan . When sahil did his councelling he gather a courage to come infront of him . Suddenly he start panicking and gasping .

Akshu ( get worried ) - abhi calm down .

She said hug him more tighlty and brought him to near her . She realised that she is having a panick attack . She remember how abhi calm him down . She also start singing a lag ja gale song . Slowly she could feel him relax and suddenly she felt all his weight on her .

Akshu - abhi dekho tum meri taraf tum theek ho naa .

She asked him in her softest voice . He hug him more tighter if she disappeared somewhere . Akshu understood that not only her his also abhi also suffered alot and now his condition clearly said it .

Abhimanyu tried to brave all the time he himself wanted to heal her pain but when he hug his akshu he broke down as she is the one infront of whom he show his weak side .

Earlier she thought ignoring him and stay away from will made him realise his mistake and wanted to know how he take him for granted . But today when he saw his state and his fearful eyes , she knew she couldn't let him suffer anymore . He was her man and she could never live peacefully seeing him broken somewhere she also know he is the reason of her happiness .

She kissed him deeply letting him know that she is hers and ready to give their relationship to another chance . As akshu deepend the kiss abhi felt fresh tears forming agained and he poured in as much as love he could muster the kiss .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys this was the chapter I hope you like it .

Precap - last chapter

Do vote and inline comments too