Chapter 13 ( sach ka khulasa )

Hii guys I am back with new chapter . I hope you like it . Give your reviews guys .

Inline comments plzz 🥺🥺🥺
_______________________________________

1 MONTH PASSED

One month passed since Abhimaniyu apologies to akshu and leave the birla house . Now Abhimaniyu live with harsh and in this one month harsh and Abhimanyu relationship reform and now they become best friend of each other and trust me this relationship is more beautiful than that strict father and stubborn son relationship . Abhimanyu resign from birla hospital and Start working in sarvodaya hospital .

On the other side now akshu 's focus only on her career  . She is now in Udaipur only as natik , keesh and krish went to London for some important work and gayu , vatsal and sahil stay in Udaipur only with akshu . Now she handle her mom's dance academy and also open her you tube channel through which she makes her voice reach the world and also get some recording contract because of sahil .  Sometime she face accusions that she copy Maya 's voice she felt bad and sometime she broke down but sahil , gayu vatsal and goenkas console her .

She always miss her docman , his hugs , his kisses and his pep talks but she don't know her abhi is always there for her . Although he didn't come in front of her as he don't want to trouble her but he always there for her . Whenever she go to dance academy he hid behind and heard her  song and he also with her when she had her recording but didn't come infront of him and if Abhimaniyu able to do all this because of sahil he always help him and make sure akshu didn't get to know that abhi is here . Sahil , akshu and Abhimaniyu tried their level best to found Kunal and maya to get their punishment that they deserve and finally their hardwork paid off and they find them .

ONE FINE DAY

ABHIMANYU 'S FLAT

Abhimanyu wake up as his cell phone ring . He was in half sleep and receive the phone without even looking at caller id.

Abhimanyu ( rub his eyes ) - hello kon hai subah subah pareshan karne aagaya .

Person - oyee spiderman aapni aankhe khol main hu sahil aur abhi taak so Raha hai pata nahi aaj rockstar ka concert hai aur Kunal aur Maya ko bhi expose karna hai aaj yaad hai naa . Jaldi aa warna saara credit main le jayunga aur phir tu truck pe chadke dard bhare gaane gaiyo .

Abhimanyu ( get alert  ) - aare haa aaj toh bahaut bada din hai mere aur meri akshu ke liye aaj usko uski identity wapas dilwani hai aur ( clutches his teeth ) uss Kunal khera aur Maya ko saza deni hai . Akshu ready hai naa tumne usse plan samjha Diya naa .

Sahil - haa plan toh samjha Diya but usse aapni docman ki bahaut yaad aarahi hai ( tease her ) par tu chinta maat kar jab taak main hu uske saath she is happy . Akhir kaar uska best friend hu .

Sahil laugh silently as he know his whole face was red due to anger and jealousy.

Abhimanyu ( get jealous ) - ha ha pata hai tu uska best friend hai agar tu uska best friend hai toh main uska pyar hu .

Sahil ( lost somewhere ) - tu bahaut lucky hai jo tu uska pyar hai haar koyi itna lucky nahi hota .

Abhimanyu feel strange listen this but he let it go and sahil realised what he said he also change the topic .

Sahil - chal jaldi aa kyunki uss Kunal khera ko peetne ka right tera aur rockstar ka hai Main toh waise bhi ladai ke maze lunga that too with popcorn aur haa popcorn leke aayio mere liye warna aane ki zaroorat nahi hai .

Abhimanyu ( laugh a little ) - haa paka tere liye truck barke popcorn launga mera shinchan and thank you mujhe remind karwane ke liye ( warn him ) thank you bol raha hu but iska matlab yeh nahi ki tu meri akshu ke saath flirt kar sakta hai aur chipak sakta hai kal dekha tha main kaise uske saath flirt kar rahe the aur chipak raha the . Woh meri akshu hai , Meri girija hai woh do you get that husband hu main uska .