Chapter 9 ( Manjari get reality check )

Inline comments please 🥺🥺🥺

The scene start from Abhimaniyu was crying bitterly and feeling very guilty .

Abhimaniyu pov

Yeh kya hogaya maine aapni hi jaan ko kitna hurt kar diya . Tu naa chahate huye bhi unki tarah ban gaya jiski tarah tu nahi baana chahata tha . Jiss cheez se main maa ko bachpan se bachata aaraha hu wahi sab maine akshu ke saath kiya  Shame on me .

Pov end

And he start beating himself with belt but harsh came stop him and for the first time abhimaniyu crying in harsh lap . Harsh feel bad for both .

Harsh pov

Main ab aapne bacchon ko aur dukhi nahi dekh sakta mujhe kaise bhi karke aapne bacchon ko milwana hoga . Abhimanyu ko aapni galti ka ehsaas hogaya hai but yeh dono tab ek hoge jab akshara man se iss rishte ko ek aur mauka degi .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT SINGHANIA SADAN

AKSHU ROOM

Akshu was seen in her room and sit quietly near the window which is her favourite place after the balcony . Akshu was thinking about all this happened with her from past 1 year . She was very disturbed which happened today and specially with Abhimaniyu 's choice of words .

All the incident revolve in her mind from the day she met him after 1 year till today . She was lost and look at sky toward two shining stars she know that these two stars are her parents . Today she miss her parents alot specially her dad as he was her support system and she know today also he is with her and blessed her but today she wanted him badly. Just then she feel someone touch her shoulder . She came out from the trance and turned behind and saw natik and gayu .

She didn't said anything and smile lightly as she know if whole world will against her but her maternal family his kairav bhaiya and his bade papa always there for her specially gayu and natik .

Natik ( tried to cheer her up ) - choti princess kya aise baithi ho chalo utho ham video game khelte hai .

Akshu ( meekly ) - nahi nanu mera maan nahi hai .

Natik and gayu feel disheartened heard that but they still lift up their mood .

Gayu - haa toh theek hai naa nahi hoga iska maan video game khelene ka meri beti mere saath dance karegi haina .

Akshu didn't said anything and start looking outside toward the sky . Gayu and natik again get sad . Akshu sense it and said .

Akshu - nanu aapki choti princess theek hai baas please usse thoda time dijiye I will be better . Please .

Natik understand her state of mind and nodded .

Natik - choti princess hosake toh thoda aaram kar lena hmm .

Akshu nodded and natik and gayu was about to leave but akshu held gayu hand . Gayu looked at natik and he nodded . Natik went from there . Gayu sit beside akshu . She didn't said anything and lay down and rest her head on her lap . Gayu able to feel her emotions and she just crassed her hair . Akshu feel relax in her mother 's warmth yes gayu is a mother of her after naira . Gayu take her to the bed , she layed her down on the bed and start singing a Lori for her .

Tari rari rari ra ram
Tari rari ra ram
Tari rari rari ra ram
Tari rari ra ram
Sun sun nanhe lori ki dhun
Ho ja meethe sapno mein gum
Sun sun nanhe lori ki dhun
Ho ja meethe sapno mein gum