Epilogue

Here is the epilogue guys . Do give your reviews .

Inline comments plzz 🥺🥺🥺
______________________________________

As abhira moved to the Mumbai both kickstart their career in Mumbai . Harsh , Neil and nishtha also shift with abhira ( nishtha feel suffocated with her parents so she shift with her bhaiya and bhabhi ) . Mahima came out from jail on anticipatery bail and start take care of birla hospital but after Abhimaniyu, harsh and Neil leaving the birla hospital from that day the downfall of birla hospital started . Harsh along with his son started a birla hospital in a Mumbai and the board member of birlas join Abhimaniyu and harsh . Manjari cried and begged to akshu but she didn't heard her . Sheefali also give divorce to parth due to incompatibility and shivansh live with her and they both share a joint custody .

Misunderstanding Between harsh and Neil also get decreased and he also start calling him papa now harsh is happy than before as he is with his family and Neil and Abhimaniyu also revive their childhood and akshu again get her father back .

On the other side aarohi was disowned by goenkas and her license also get cancelled for 7 years.  Kairav and vansh both get married to their childhood bestfriend diya and Riya and now settled in their life . Manish and Akhilesh take retirement from office and now whole buisness was handled by kairav and vansh . Akhilesh go to London and settle with his sons and wife . Manish and swarna along with Singhanias shift to Cape Town . Suhasni passed away due to heart attack after 2 years of abhira departure .

Here abhira doing good in their professional and personal life . In this 4 years abhira gain so much fame in their career .

After one year of being at Mumbai She give an audition in Indian idol and reached till finales but unable to win it but Akshara got a offer signed a song with big music director . She sang song for many hit movies and her voice reached to many hearts .

Her career graph made Abhimaniyu proud . He was very happy seeing her  success . Birla Hospital of Mumbai branch now come in India's top 10 hospital and Abhimaniyu has a good reputation in medical field .

AT ABHIRA ROOM

Akshu was standing in front of the mirror .

Abhi - aree waah akshu aaj toh tum gajab dhaa rahi ho .

Akshu -  par apne docman se jayada handsome nahi .

And they both share a romantic moment.

HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

All exclaimed as abhira went downstairs . Rose petals and heart shape balloons were showering on them . Kairav rushed to abhira and hug both of them .

Sahil - surprise kaisa laga

Abhira smiled

Kairav - sahil .

He winked and gayu play the song Zara Zara hone lage .

Abhira look at each other lovingly . He placed his hand on akshu 's waist Akshu was shivered feeling his touch and she placed her hand on his shoulder and they began dance

After some time dance stop and they cut the cake . Now it's time to give the gift First akshu gave him  she gave Him a photo frame which contain their photos .

Now it's abhi's turn he give a beautiful necklace to akshu . It was indeed beautiful yet an old fashion .

Akshu open it

Akshu - yeh bahut accha hai aur tumhe kaisa pata ki mujhe yeh neckalce kabse chaiye tha .

Thank you docman .