Chapter 5 ( Akshu get emotional)

Target - 100 + votes
Comments - 30 +

Complete the target soon if you want the chapter .
______________________________________

AT SINGHANIA SADAN

Everyone move out from the car and stand out of Singhania sadan . Akshu was very happy , excited to go in Singhania sadan . After so many years she came in Singhania sadan last she was come when she was 15 years old , it is the place where she could meet her mother and she could feel naira 's presence also as in goenka villa all of naira 's belongings were shut in kaira room and nobody use to keep any picture anywhere just that aarohi don't get hurt .

As she stepped out from the car akshu was overwhelmed to saw her mother house , no her house . They step in and akshu just looked around the house with the feeling of homecoming .

While abhimanyu and other birlas also looked around the house . It was a mansion , to be precise a haveli designed as per rajashthani architecture. When they walked a little inside on a wall he saw a lot of pictures of family but he recognised only naksh , natik , gayu and keerti as these were old photos . There were lot of pictures specially of two ladies on the wall but he didn't know who were they and abhi again felt how little he knew about his akshu . He had to work on their relationship .

Akshu look around and remember her childhood that she spent in Singhania sadan and get emotional .

Akshu ( getting emotional ) - finally aapne ghar aagayi main .

As she entered in the house she look around and get nostalgic to saw her parents photo everywhere . Akshu go and crassed her parents photo .

Akshu ( getting emotional ) - I miss you mumma and papa .

Akshu went inside and meet everyone one by one and she introduced birlas to Singhanias and vica versa . Everyone was sitting in the hall and akshu was look around whole the house and reliving her childhood . Manjari saw this and understand that she is connected with this house and this family . Manjari go and hug her but akshu feel uncomfortable when she hug her as she feel her love is fake . She doesn't love her like she love Abhimaniyu .

Akshu immediately broke the hug . Manjari feel bad .

Manjari - bahaut connected ho iss house se .

Akshu ( wipe her tears ) - haa maa connection toh hoga hi yeh wahi jagh jaha pe main aapni mumma ke baare main jaan paati hu aapni mumma aur papa ke pyar ko mehsoos kar pati hu and most important yeh woh jagha hai jaha sirat aur aarohi nahi hai .

Abhimanyu was confused why she said last line and he was shocked to heard sirat instead of sirat maa from akshu 's mouth as he knew how much she love sirat . Singhanias except gayu also get shocked to heard that .

Gayu ( distract the topic ) - akshu kya yeh sab lekar baith gayi hai chal jaa jake sabko aapna ghar dikha .

Akshu composed herself and nodded . Just then natik gained everyone's attention.

Natik - harsh ji main chahata hu ki mahima ji , Anand ji aur baki sab bhi yaha aajaye mujhe sabse kuch baat karni hai Please .

Abhimanyu - haa infact mujhe bhi baat karni hai I mean aap sabko kuch batana hai .

Everyone saw confusingly toward Abhimaniyu and natik . After sometime akshu take birlas and show them whole house . Vatsal also go with them .

Akshu , sahil , Neil and Abhimaniyu went toward mandir whereas nishtha, vatsal , manjari and harsh went toward terrace .

Neil ( looking around the house ) - wow bhabhi aapka ghar toh bahaut Sundar hai aapne kabhi iss ghar ke baare main nahi bataya . Aapko dekh ke lagta hai ki kafi attached aap iss ghar se .

Akshu - Hmm yeh ghar mere liye bahaut special hai yeh meri mumma ka ghar hai .

Sahil - And you know what Neil yeh jo mandir hai naa yeh akshu aur meri favourite jagh hai jab bhi akshu Kartik uncle se naraz hoti thi toh yahi aake chupti thi aur main bhi jab ham bachpan main khelte the .

Akshu - accha yeh sab chodo chalo naa mumma ke room main chalte hai . I wanna go there .

Sahil - hmm chalo .

Akshu and sahil take them to naira room which is technically her room now . She entered in a room and went to flashback . She went toward balcony which is her favourite place as she spend memorable time here with his father .

Here his father and grandfather ( natik ) tell about her mother and Nani . Abhimaniyu and neil was confused why akshu get emotional just see this balcony .

Abhimaniyu - Akshara balcony ko dekh kar itni emotional kyu hogayi.

Sahil - woh isliye kyunki yeh woh jagah jaha pe usne kartik uncle ke saath bahaut time spend Kiya hai . Yeh kamra aur yeh balcony bahaut special hai uske liye .

Neil - Aur batao naa sahil bhabhi ke childhood ke baare main .

Sahil nodded and start telling about her childhood and abhi feel that he knew nothing about his akshu .

After sometime househelp come and asked them to come downstairs as media people come and taking Abhimaniyu name . Abhimanyu smirked and they all went downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AT HALL

Abhimaniyu, Neil , sahil and akshara come downstairs and shocked to saw Goenkas and media here .

Akshu - kyu bulayi hai media and police yaha ??

Mahima smirked as she thought now kairav and manish will be in jail . Abhimaniyu take out a t - shirt and show it to akshu . Akshu was shocked to saw the t - shirt. It was the same t - shirt in which akshu 's message was written . Which she kept in abhimaniyu room with pendrive . Everyone was confused but Goenkas were happy and happy tears fall from her house . Mahima was shocked how he get the t - shirt .

Abhimaniyu ( announce and having a guilt on his face ) - Last time jo galti ki thi maine baas usse sudharne ke liye . Pichli baar kairav pe jo case laga tha woh galat tha. Aur kairav goenka ki innocence ka saboot hai mere paas .

Just then natik said .

Natik - tum aapne saboot dikha dena abhimaniyu isse pehele main kuch dikhana aur batana chahata hu . Baas kuch time aur ruk jaaiye Krish abhi aata hi hoga .

Everyone saw confusingly toward him .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys this was the chapter I hope you like it . Sorry for the boring chapter. Next chapter will be interesting.

Precap - proper closure of Aneesha track ( which not happened in show ) Akshu 's reaction hurt abhi .

Do vote and inline comments too