³BYE BYE BREAKFAST

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓
Chapter Three||Bye Bye Breakfast
"I retract my statement, we've got an Aunt March lover here!"

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓Chapter Three||Bye Bye Breakfast"I retract my statement, we've got an Aunt March lover here!"

"𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒, 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀, 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏!" 𝐀𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆."I'm awake!" Cora exclaimed, taking one of her pillows and smacking Amy on the head with it. She hated being awoken by Amy.

Amy just shrugged her shoulders, giggled, and ran off towards the direction of Jo and Beth's room, most likely to go wake them up. Cora let out a big sigh before getting out of bed and walking over to where she had laid out her outfit for the day.

The outfit was a deep blue colour with buttons on it. Aunt March had bought it for her a few months back. But she hadn't worn it since, as there was no occasion to do so.

Cora brushed her hair before walking downstairs to where she saw the happiest sight ever. All her sisters sitting down on the table together. "Merry Christmas, my beloved sisters," She smiled, giving each one of them a hug.

She then sat down next to Beth who was sewing something for her doll presumable. "What are you sewing, Beth?" Cora asked. "One of my dolls dress got torn and Meg had some spare fabric left over, so she gave it to me, so I could fix up the dress," Beth replied sending a smile to Meg who was sat opposite her.

"Although it doesn't match the colour, I thought it would be nice for Beth to have it," Meg commented, sewing something herself.

Jo on the other hand was speaking to Amy in quiet whispers, and after a few minutes decided to speak up. "Okay girls, last night I had this big inspiration and I started writing a play," She announced with a small grin.

"What's it about," Beth inquired. "It's a revenge play called..." She paused for a few seconds for dramatics, "Poison!" She yelled with a smile.

Amy made a face shaking her head, "No poison it's Christmas," "It's not Christmas without presents," Jo said crossing her arms. "It's so dreadful being poor," Meg complained, which everyone else nodded too.

"I don't think it's fair some girls get nice things while other girls get nothing at all," Amy added on. "I mean, at least we have each other, and Marmee. Oh! And Hannah!" Cora said with a smile.

"And father," Beth spoke with a sad smile. "We don't have father, and we won't have him until this war is over," Jo sighed in annoyance. 

Meg let out a sigh, "I wish I had plenty of money and servants, so I wouldn't have to do anything anymore. Especially this sewing," She said, pointing at her sewing, which made everyone nod.