chapter 5:Omaticaya

Seeing him leave me and Jake run to catch up to him before realising that me and Jake are way above the forest floor. "If we're so ignorant then maybe you should teach us" I say, want to learn. "Sky people cannot learn. You do not see." He leaps onto another elevated root as me and Jake do the same, momentarily stopping in shock that we made the jump.

We then run to catch up to her after getting over our surprise. "Then teach us to see" He then stops and I almost run into her back with Jake running into mine. "No one can teach you to see." She trots away.

We run across elevated roots of an enormous tree and cross a deep gouge. "Hey wait up, I belive we got off on the wrong foot and-" Jake looks down and now I think he has finnaly become aware of the height we are at. "You have to get to know us properly before you make any conclusions about us y'know. The names Nova and that's Jake sully-" a vine catches on my travel backpack and spins me off balance causing me to fall. "Whooaaa!"

Before I completely fall the native and Jake rushes in and each catches one of my hands before pulling me up. "Whoops, sorry" I say scratching my head with a lopsided smile as the stranger let's go of my and and shouts in english and na'vi whilst Jake continues to hold my hand, afraid to let go.

"We need your help." I say as Jake tries to stop me, refusing to let Nova be in any more danger. "You two should not be here." "So take the two of us with you." He was about to reply when she abruptly closes his mouth and looks up. Following his line of direction I see, what I believe to be, woodsprites as they float toward me and Jake, dancing around us. "What" I say, with an amazed, yet childish smile, once seeing his amazed look.

More woodsprites gather around us as me and Jake hold still, kind of afraid. I spread my arms as more spirits come to me, landing all over my arms, hands and body. Looking over I see a clear difference in the amount of woodsprites me and Jake have. And I think you can guess who has the most.

"What are they?" "Atokirina'. Seeds of the great tree- very pure spirits." The woodspirts slowly dispatched, and while some floated off, most of them stayed and seemed rather attached to me... literally. They aligned themselves starting allitle ways above my elbow and up to my arms, to my shoulder, across the back of my neck and repeating on the other side before seeping into my skin like tattoo's.

It didn't hurt but rather felt pleasant. A goofy smile took over my face as I jumped around on the spot trying to get a good look at my new marks. "Looky, I got new marks, that so cool!" I say with imaginary stars floating around. "What the hell just happened ." Jake said in consern before letting his eyes soften seeing how happy I am as the stranger eyes slightly do the same.

"Come" He said taking my hand into hers before dragging me... which lead to Jake also being dragged because for some reason he does not want to let go. "What's your name stranger" I ask before I hear something oddly strange and doesn't really sound that friendly. Suddenly two bolo comes flying out of nowhere and at me and Jake.

Our legs get tangled, causing us to lose out balance and fall of the root, toppling into the foliage below. Untangling ourselves Jake helps me get up before preparing to run when several na'vi riders thunder towards us, riding direhorses. 'Uh oh'

The riders aim their bows and spears at Jake and I. Still holding my hand Jake turns around to leave but to what I presume are na'vi hunters melts out of the shadow and have their weapons aimed, blocking our retreat. The stranger drops down to stand beside me as he confronts the lead rider.

"Tsu'tey, what are you doing. They are my captives!"  He says with clear frustration. "These demons are forbidden here. I will kill this one to tech the others a lesson." The hostile lead rider said with anger, but for some reason, I also feel a link to him. 'Huh?'. The native, whom I think his name is Tsu'tey, draws his bow but before he could fire our nameless saviour steps in between us.