Prolouge: A Tale

Once there was a Land of nothing but Void in Creations and all. But one Being stood of which she was created by this Emptiness and Darkness from the Land.

She then took a step out the world, where the sun Warms up her skin and Illuminated the beings shadowy body. The sun, of course Took pity and Gave her a White Luminescent Locks, telling her that Her Strand will surely lead lost Insects and Deities. She thanked the kind light and continued on her Journey.

Leading her out far and wide she found colors of green that's so peculiar in her touch and sight.

The Flowers Awed at her White Strand, even the small spirits Got distracted by her Strange hair.

But Seeing her Shadowy skin and Sight less face, the flowers took pity and Blessed her the beauty that matches the rose, the Spirits Giving her lips sharp as the red roses thorns.

She Bowed in Greatness infront the kind beings, Assuring that she will return to pay their kindness.

Continuing on, she is Beauty and Light. But so on she is also Darkness and Blade.

Seeing a Wide land Full of Soft yellow Sand, she Shivered at the strange feeling. That heat touching her feet and The Wind Brushing off her Pale skin. The Eagles and The wind Got confused seeing a beauty like her wandering the Empty desert. Out of Worry The Eagle led her through the Night and the Wind Accompanying her through the journey, Assuring soft Whispers to her that someday she will have a Companion who will be with her.

Seeing Another strange land, a land Full of Lights, houses Lighting up and Other beings that Somehow....resembled her.

She has fingers, and so are they. She has Legs and so do they.

Out of curiosity, she ran forward and greeted them. Woman and children's suprised seeing a girl whose hair is white, their City was having a festival. Welcoming her in The Emperor who saw such young beauty Got Suprised.

"Young Lady you Journeyed through here? Are you perhaps a Monk?"

"Sadly no, I am Simply a wanderer"

For such young one, The Emperor Smiled sadly. Girls like her should be Living Safely not wandering off dangerous lands.

So to protect her, the king asked her hand. Smilling fondly he then touched her Forehead and Blowed it. Feeling that cold wind She opened her eyes, The Eyes which resembled a fierce tiger and Blood like roses.

"Let your enemies know who you are my child, if you want to defeat them. Look at them in the eyes"

Those, where the Kind Emperors words, she once again Bowed to his highness and Assured him she will return with the heads of her Enemies who dares to Stop her. Pleased at her response, the Emperor gave her a last gift, in which a Black and White Hanfu to Change.
Once she is finished, she continued on her Track and Adventured through strange places for millenia adventuring Lands, mountains,seas and rivers. Along with those are meeting Dragons, Demons and spirits.

But maybe....the strange land she visited is a mountain....full of blades, spears and arrows. A dark cloud covering the lonely mountain and Destroyed Fortresses. She heard loud blasts, clanging and Shouts up the peak. Not daring to take a step she stayed there Waiting for the sound to stop. Once it did she Climbed up the Rocky stairs slowly and Cautiously.