Judas Kiss Arc 2 Chapter 15: Observing Silently

"I didn't specifically told you that I need

"I didn't specifically told you that I need...This"

With the first item now in her hand, She firmly Holds it. But suprisingly. The queens servant has bought another item which isn't part of their Ingredients. "An item like this is not part of our plans. Do you intend on Ruining it?" Scolding the poor Demon, her Voice Pierced through him in such Coldness.

"I-It must be that Shadowy guy that Dumped it in my pockets..."

He must be! By the face of that bastard he looks like a Sly Thief and A Dangerous individual. To put such small Item in his pockets. It must be a Tracking device....or maybe something else. "What did you just said?" Hearing the voice of the lady's Faithful servant, The man Glanced to her lady. As if he knows who this individual.

"He's uhm...He's just a Shadow my lady, everything about his body is just made out of shadows and. I-I don't know He must be the one that Shoved that in"

"Shadow you say..."

Glancing back to the object she's holding, She smiled and Puts it back in "Well, You're dismissed. Go on and leave" She said and the Demon Blinked in confusion. How about the Item?

"Should I go and Bring it back?—"

"No. I'll keep it. Go and Leave as I said"

Hearing that the young lady will keep the item. He Frowned but didn't argue more and simply Left the Lady be to Continue on  her work. Once That Spider Demon left, She Immediately opened up The old Item and This caused a Small Smoke. Lingering the stench of Blood.

She Coughed away the Smell "such fine craftsmanship..." to see two Blades Stuffed inside a small Bottle. How does a weapon like this fit in?

"It must be him! My lady The Executioner Is Aiding us in our plans!"

Her subject Laughed in delight, overjoyed that a powerful Force is Helping them in their Needs. The Woman Smirked "the great Executioner is with us. I see..." luck is with her all along. If the Executioner is Helping them then it could only mean that he's looking for a new Leader to follow.

"Now. He must have a reason as to why he gave us these two blades. To give such fine craftsmanship like this."

"I do have a reason."

Hearing an unfamiliar voice, The Lady Gasped and Backed off in Instinct. Seeing shadows merged out the Darkest corners and their eyes Observing them. A tall Shadowy man merged out with his Eyes Glowing Menacingly. "You're the Ladybone demon. An ancient one." He Spoke, giving the two Demons a sudden Hit of fear once they saw this Shadow Demon standing infront of them.

"The Executioner. It's an honor To finally meeting you" Bowing down, The Shadow Demon Frowned. It's strange and utterly Disgusting seeing this parasite use Bai'he's Body like it's hers. "I heard great stories of how you trampled gods and Deities. To Struck fear with your enemies." She said again but Of course. He knows he's great.