Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 3: Forbidden Tomb

This is creepy

This is creepy...

He do respect his father, greatly respects him and idolized him. So helping him achieve his plans he is making a lot of Inventions and stuffs, his mother too is patient with him and everything that he is doing since literally making machines and robots takes up power and techniques.

But day after day the Demon bull family keeps on getting beaten by a bunch of lowlives, a Delivery boy. Dragon girl, a Scholar and two weird individuals which is a Pig and a man that looks like a fish.

He was serious of thinking any plans of how are they gonna beat those Brats. But of course his father saw a power source and Immediately called him and his mother saying they should hurry Digging that shit up.

It took hours and some calls of a bunch of bull clones to dig it up. And once it was revealed the thing however is Strangely resembling a Tomb. Blue Chilly Smokes coming out with blue glowing chains locking of who ever is behind that Prison.

To sum things up, since they can't open the seals circling around the Stone Tomb. He of course being sometimes a information Broker showed his parents a Key that could open anything and everything. His mother was pleased by this quick Response from him.

Turns out the key was in possession by those Noodle brains and he sneaked inside the Noodle heads room waiting or maybe even rummaging through his Cabinets and trashcan searching for that key.

To be honest though that Noodle boys Room is so Depressing good lord.

"Well...atleast we managed to open the Seals"

He mumbled, walking through their Lair, he searched and watched the bull clones work. But Even Even the Lava's and hot Smokes coming out the machinerie's, he can still feel the cold behind his back.

"God that's Chilly!"

He mumbled, and Glanced behind him only to see his father work and ignoring his mother.

To be honest his father too has been acting strange once they unsealed that thing. And he's now ignoring them and time to time, talks to himself which sometimes creeps the fuck out of them.

"Hm?"

Oh, he didn't notice that he has walked in a wrong direction. Oh well that must've been him thinking too much with everything. "Carvings?" Squinting his eyes, he took a closer look and Trailed his fingers through the Unreadable carvings. Tracing all the way behind the Tight gaps of the wall, he Glanced back to his Parents and the bull clones and then followed it.

Using his Flames to light up the darkness, he Grumbled and forced himself in the small Gap. Once successfully entering the unknown chambers, he Awed once he is greeted by a Wide room. Pillars towering the ceilings and Pools Covered in moss and Veins. Up the ceiling are old paintings, resembling the Heavens and Mortal Realm he raised a brow Seeing a huge Split of the heaven.