Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 8: Debt

"Father?"

"Father?"

Midnight has come in the Demon bull family's home. His mother has Requested to take a rest in his room for strange reasons, of course he Obliged to his mother gentle request and let her sleep beside him.

It was peaceful at first. He could hear The crickets and the Wind pass through their Cave. The sound of metals and even the Lava's Boiling. He is Used to It, for reasons that he grew up Seeing Boiling lavas and melting metals back in their original home. "Father?- God It's midnight what's that sound?" He mumbled, opening rooms and Chambers He Frowned not seeing his Own father walking around.

It was the sound of his Old man's Metal that woke him up, he is familiar with it since He made it by hand.

"It's very late. I know Demons do not require sleep sometimes but...." strength is needed in everyday Life, even for Demons. "Have you seen my father walking around here?" Asking a bull clone who's patrolling. The Clone simply only made Metallic sounds and shakes his head. "You didn't? Ugh nevermind go back to where you at" Letting the Clone go, Red son sighs and Scratched his Head.

"He must be out for air...."

But still...it's strange seeing his father act so....Terrifying and Quiet. He knows That his father is Loud, and Demanding but never forgets about family.

But right now. The king hasn't spoken to them for days and He and his mother is getting this cold Shoulders from him, It's hurts to be exactly since even though he's messing shit up his father never Ignores him.

And it's Painful seeing his mother Stare at his father, both of them are waiting for him to come and have time to rest as a family yet. It seems he's occupied by this Power source and his complexion....he doesn't really know but he could see faint blue colors.

"Mother....You should Sleep why are you awake?"

"I heard your voice....you were looking for your father?"

"Uh...yeah, I heard his armor but. The clones didn't see him roaming around"

Sighing, the Princess only Smiled. Sitting beside her Red son Chuckled, a faint one at that "mother....have you ever wonder what would happen if we didn't see that Power source?" Asking her, The woman Hummed.

"We'll be defeated again and again by those simians and your father will as usual....will always find a way to Rise up"

"And he won't Ignore us?"

"......Yes My son"

Ah.....so that's how it is huh?, so if....he destroy that shit up His father won't ignore them? But at the same time if he destroy that fucking shit then his father will be mad and maybe....his worst fear is that He will banish him.

"Come now. Once the sun rise we shall help your father"

"Yeah....sure"

I don't know mother but if this goes far I'll Rip that shit to pieces....