Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 4: The Executioners Blade

Changing his clothes to a more Better one, now that he gets a closer look to his appearance the Scholar now looks more Better and

Changing his clothes to a more Better one, now that he gets a closer look to his appearance the Scholar now looks more Better and....well Red does suit this man, sadly since he loves wearing purple and black but to match this body he sticked with the red colors. Even Changed the man's glasses since like he doesn't really like the big one.

"Woah Tang nice outfit change! Ya got a date or something?"

"No sadly but I just felt like it"

Answering the young Boy, MK Awed and Tried wearing the Scholars glasses. It's weird seeing Tang not wearing his iconic Big glasses but I guess change won't be that bad.

Already he has a plan to break those chains locking his lady. But he has to recreate first his blade, he does have a staff but his blade is the Sharpest weapon.
Fun fact though that his blade also Sliced the Celestial Realm in half. Not until Nezha and His brothers Broke it in half and Throwed it inside the trigram furnace.

"Mk have you perhaps know someone that forges blades?"

"Uuuuuh....no? But! I saw that Monkey king has alot of Swords and spears in his Trash! I can get one for you!"

"Oh, please that would be very Nice. I just need it for Academic purposes of course"

Nodding, pigsy who's cooking Noodle back in the kitchen Frowned seeing such change to his freeloader Friend. His way of speaking, his actions and even the expression.

It's a bit....cold and scary? Heck he doesn't really know but Tang's Action and mood is like a switch. One time he's quiet and cold but later on he's back to himself and even laughing along with Mk and Sandy.

"I need to go, the staff's needs my assistance. Oh and pigsy here's the payment for all of my Tabs. Keep the change"

CRACK!

Gasping and Backing off from his friend, the stove bursted on fire and Mei immediately Grabbed the fire extinguisher. Watching Tang Leave his shop Pigsy Screeched and stared down to the money.

"WHA- TANG?! IS THAT HIM?! OR AM I DREAMING?!"

"KID LOOK TANG FINALLY PAID HIS TABS!"

"I-I know pigsy! Stop shaking me!"

[--○--]

You can't enter?

Why?

My fellow friends I'll aid you then.

He has ordered his Shadows to Retrieve the lantern back in the Old temple, since that lantern still seals him away. He needs to keep it close as possible.

Walking pass Civilians and shops, he strode through the streets and walked back inside the Tight alleyway. Entering the small Gap between the walls he Sighs and Removed his glasses.