Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 5: Threat

"My Blade is still not complete

"My Blade is still not complete....Apologies My lady"

"Don't rush, I can still wait for another year."

Taking a deep breath, the voices of those simians are still Passing through the winds. He can assure that the Monkey boy and his Dragon friend are serious about this 'Help Tang' Mission "Their voices are so loud. But still I can hear a few important Key points about their Conversations" Indeed it is.

Especially when Mk Mentioned the Kings name he is immediately Anger driven, almost Loosing his concentration but He composed himself. "If I could Just Find my Body. Then I'll be able to Do these easily" Growling His lady laughed and Cooed at her Warriors Expression.

"Back In the lotus prince's Abode. He Sealed your body along with the Samadhi fire map"

"My lady you knew?"

"Of course, I have Eyes Around and Immediately they reported it to me. Don't worry we still have time to prepare a plan of retrieving your Flesh"

Nodding, he still has work to do and that includes maybe messing the kings day right now. Bidding farewell to his lady the Demon walked out the city streets, fixing himself and dusting off the Rocks on his clothes he practiced his smile.

Right He needs to keep the act together, the Crew still has no idea who's possessing the Scholars body. For now He has to act and try not to mess shit up.

Or wait....maybe he could mess a few things in this plan to Well....Scare the king? Why yes that would be rewarding for him.

"Tang! Come on! Since you look stressed as hell why not Come with me? Mei can tag with us!"

"Yeah!"

"What's happening here? Wait to where?" Raising a brow Mk and Mei Giggled, keeping up with the act He Stood confused and let the kids drag him along with them. Riding with the young Boys Bike, the three of them Visited the kings temple. "Monkey king! I have friends to come over and watch! Is it okay?" Seeing his Succesor Wukong Grinned and Welcomed the boy in and his friends. "Always bud! Come It's still early anyways." Taking a step inside the Temple. He Inspected the small home.

Circling and eyeing the Large Monkey Statues, he Scoffed "so much for these Statues" he mumbled turning around the Two kids are Busy Talking and Trying out weapons from the Monkey kings Trash.

"Who are you?"

"Hm? Pardon?"

Eyes Glancing back to him, The Room instantly turned Tense. Leaving the two kids On their own the king Glared at him "You're not welcome here" shortly saying that The Shadow Demon only stood there in the entrance. Seeing that Mk and Mei are Busy The Scholars expression turned dimmed. Stopping with the act His eyes glowed purple and The shadows turned even dark.

"I can't Stop these kind of outcomes but oh well, THAT is what I wanted anyways"

"You wanted?"