Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 12: I'll be Of Service [2]

"How are you still alive with all of that fire Travel shit?"

Rolling out their hiding spot, Mk Carried the lady out and dusted her Clothes. Plucking away the rocks and Ashes on her hair the girl only smiled "cause I'm a fire Demon" Red son Exclaimed and With that the Crew Successfully Managed to Travel up the Celestial Realm with no scratches.

"So uh–why are we here again?"

"To Release the Civilians from the spider queens toxins, We need to create a Antidote. Like a Anti poison if I may say"

"So stealing Laozi's Immortality pills, the peaches and even the trigram furnace is gonna help us?"

"Ooooh it's like breaking Celestial rules! IM IN!" Mei Sparkled bit pigsy Is Extremely nervous about this operation. I mean they're gonna steal some God ass Artifacts that got some Mystical magic shit. "Red son! You and I gotta go And steal some peaches! Let's go!" Mei Grinned and Immediately Dragged the fire boy with him. Red son Gasped to the sudden pull and Fumed at the Dragon girl.

Seeing her Disciple Getting dragged by Mei, Shen Smiled "Mk how bout you Take me?" She gently said and the boy Blinked. "But it's safer Here Lady Shen, Aren't you scared?" He asked and truthfully he's just really concerned of taking her with him. I mean she looks sick, really sick. "Don't worry about me Mk, I can fight so don't fret" She Nods, taking her hand The Scholar on the other hand watched the two Communicate. With cold eyes and shut tight mouth one would wonder if the Knowledgable man was Thinking of something or he's sick.

No, not really. He's just....fighting someone inside his head.

"Why are you Like this?! Since when did you become so Rebellous?!"

" from the moment you took my freedom! I WAS FORCED TO BE SHUT and Of course I would rebell against you!"

Back in the Darkest void inside the consciousness of the moon, the body of the host is unmoving like a Empty doll. But truthfully Two souls reside inside and Fought against each other. "Scholar! I have told you this a thousand times that once I found a powerful host then I will free you!" The shadow Demon Shouted, Grabbing the man by his shirt Tang Growled and Pushed his Shadowy face away.

"Powerful Host?! For how long?! Till Years or millenia?! Or you're just making excuses to keep my body?!"

"I'm not Lying here you Vermin!"

They Shouted, Slamming the man down The Demon Gasped and Clutched his chest in pain. Right they shared the same body so feeling a pain or a hit. It's like a chain reaction and was passed behind.

"Tang? Taaaaang"

Hearing The Young Boy  calling, the Demon Gasped. He has to speak! Like he really needs to reply! "Gh—Let go!" Tang broke out. About to take control back in his body, not until The Demon Wrapped him around with his shadow rope and pulled him down.
"Oh!—ah—yes kid?"