Judas Kiss Arc 2 Chapter 20: Hail to the King.

[Warning: mentions of Corpse, blood, and extreme Violence

[Warning: mentions of Corpse, blood, and extreme Violence.]

"Nezha...."

"Wukong Stop-just- Just Leave!"

"Nezha Why-"

"Why is Macaque there."

He froze, he doesn't know what to say or what he should say in response to Make the Sage Think and understand. "Great Sage. It's-It's complicated but The moment these walls Crumbled. Wukong....this is a Warning." He whispered, and he could sense it. The Disturbance and Fear shaking in the Lotus Prince's Voice.

"Don't Go further. Wukong. I'm telling you if you Forcefully take the map and break the seal. The whole temple will be destroyed."

"Along with it is the Chains that is bound in this-This-Demon."

He said, Standing infront of the king and blocking his view from the Rotting Corpse of the Executioner himself. But still. The body was imprinted in his mind, it's like....it's dead but the hollow eyes. Wukong could sense Loathing. Hate. And It's all Directed to the two of them.

Especially him. All of it is pointed to him.

"Nezha."

He called again, silence as the two Stood facing each other "tell me..." Wukong trailed, his eyes still Locked on the Rusty Black chains, Dry blood Trailing through the ground and the Grey and Dusty walls Marked with scratches and Blood marking the Paintings. "Why is Macaque here..." He firmly stood. Eyeing the Lotus prince and not breaking it.

He needs answers.

Why is The Six Eared Macaque Behind the walls of the lotus temple? Why is he bound with so much Chains, Locks and even the Swords are Stabbing through his arms and Organs as if Preventing his Dead body to move.

Nezha Breathes, sweat rolling down his chin and Eyes.

Silence.... Wukong still Waiting for the Young prince to speak to him. To Speak the Truth and why is he afraid? Why does he look scared? Why is he Guarding this-This BODY as if It's so important?

He took a deep breath "fine....I'll tell you the truth. EVERYTHING." He said, slowly Putting down his weapon. God he's gonna Regret this....all because He was scared to see the Executioner Move "I know He's....He's an old Friend of yours Wukong. But..." He sighs, eyes Glancing behind the Black monkeys corpse. His hollow eyes staring down on the floor, cracks and Large Wounds as if his flesh is rotting for Millenia.

"He's the Six Eared Macaque. Revered by Demons and....And"

"And The Executioner Himself"

He said. Like Spitting a Poison out his Mouth, he doesn't like it in one Bit. It's like Breaking his tongue just by talking about this Demon that struck fear to him. "I already told you about it Wukong...." He reminded, Frowning at this his eyes widen once he remembered The conversation They had back then.