Judas Kiss Arc 2 Chapter 17: Fear and Dishonesty

Sitting Comfortably with Red son beside her, Shen Blinked and looked at the passing birds Flying and Jumping on the ground

Sitting Comfortably with Red son beside her, Shen Blinked and looked at the passing birds Flying and Jumping on the ground. Feeding them her spare bread the woman Smiled "Shadow?" She called, but this time her voice sounds as if she's Whispering. "Shadow?" She called again, but this time a little bit Louder.

Blowing his own tea, Red son Sighs and took a sip. He knows where that Demon is and its Going around Visiting that Unknown Demon. It's....kinda sad that He's pre occupied somewhere else leaving his lady calling and seems longing for his presence. "Yes My lady" Appearing Beside her, Red son Splattered some of his tea once he saw the guy.

'The bastard Came'

"Oh? What a miracle" Red son Exclaimed but the Demon didn't Reply back but only looked at his mistress. "Where have you been?" She asked, clenching his heartstrings The Demon sighs. "I was....yeah I was Technically Chasing Nezha out. He's been Active lately." He said but The face his lady had is making him uncomfortable. "Nezha? That Boy? I thought you already took care of him? Was he that hard to Push away?" He Flinched, throat tightening up. Red son Smirked behind his cup and Took a sip.

"N-No—I mean yes. Yes My lady."

"So? Teacher I just saw Sir Macaque here going in the flower fruit mountain."

"He what now?"

Once Red son said that. As if a heavy load of Metal just Broke down inside his System, his palms turning cold with the beat of his Heart fastening. "Why. Are you in that place?" Hearing his Lady Speak, His knees almost fell down as if it's his Instinct to bow and slam his Forehead on the ground to apologize.

Calm down. Just lie. Yeah just lie.

Steady your breathing. Don't Show any emotion!

"The fight My lady is of course a fast paced. It must be that we didn't notice that We're in the flower fruit mountain."

He smoothly Dodged, Nodding to Hide the lies even more. Shen Frowned.

She's no Idiot. The man has been leaving and lying to her but she let's him slip off. For a reason since Her Warrior reeks the smell of Frozen bones and even her Shadows seems getting Tainted by the bluish colors.

"Are you."

"Lying to me?"

Slamming down her cup, Red son dropped his own tea making the ceramic crash into peaces. Upon sensing the sudden impact of power The young boy didn't dare stand up but instead he stopped breathing and Looked down on the floor.

"T-Teacher. Your Temper."

"Red son you're free. You can go and leave"

"B-But."

"Go."

Glancing to him, The boy stood up and stumbled, Immediately leaving them alone. He released a Huge sigh, seeing Bai'he about to enter the room. The boy Grabbed her shoulders and Took her out. "Hey! I was about to give this back!" She squirmed but The boy didn't listen and instead Dragged her out.