Judas Kiss Arc 2 Chapter 19: Corpse of a thousand.

[Warning: mentions of Corpse, blood, and Genocide

[Warning: mentions of Corpse, blood, and Genocide.]

"Wukong! You stop this Stupidity!"

Chasing and circling each other, nezha Bursted through the Temple with his Blazing fire. Destroying the possible hiding spot Wukong Yelped and Dodge his Spear that is literally flying and Destroying His Hiding Spots. Sprinting and Escaping The third lotus Prince's Grip; behind the kings Shadow The Six Eared Macaque Silently Listened to their banterings, even annoying each other and Spitting Insults.

Grabbing the King Rather Harshly, Nezha Gripped his Red Scarf. Making Wukong to stumble back and almost choke the hell out due to the harsh pull. Seeing this The Shadow Demons eyes glints, Releasing a small Sharp amount of his power to slice the kings longs scarf in half Nezha Blinked.

"AHA!—no wait—"

"Gah! You Monkey!"

"Nezhanezha—Wait!"

And so on the two continued on chasing each other back and forth and also exchanging blows and Blocks of their Fist and weapon. "What are your schemes this time you Ape?!" Nezha Shouted across the room. Echoing as he Blasted fire and Using his Cloth to try and Bind the king down.

"SCHEMES?! Just so you know I have a good reason!"

"Good or This Good will About to mess Things up again?!"

He shot and well—actually that kinda Stings and hurt?

"Nezha! Listen! Before you could Beat me up." Wukong wheezed, Stumbling back and Jumping away from the prince "There's Something—something worse! That for sure it will Give me problems and also you!" He pleaded, his voice shaking as if telling Nezha to let him have the Map.

Pleads. Mercy. Talks?

If Sun Wukong has an enemy That Is unleashed outside this world again. Then....will he do it?

Should he give up the map?

"Giving the map....also means Giving that rotting corpse to you..." He whispered, but enough for the Great sage to hear the boy. "What? Did you just say corp—" Grabbing him using his Cloth Nezha pushed the King away from the Map. Blocking Wukongs View again as he won't let this Immortal take it.

"I won't lie here Sun wukong."

Starting. Nezha turned sour. Bitter and Firm. Standing that even if It's Any Celestial being or Maybe even Erlang. He won't let it.

This Corpse is far more terrifying than any other Things. Combining with that Woman's Release from her Tomb. Lady Anomaly Will Carve another Bloodshedd If she want to.

"If I'm about to give up the map. I'm not just giving you the Way to your Victory."

He Hissed, frowning at this Wukong stood up "I'm also Giving the Devil a Chance to Wake up and Make way for another Corruption" He hinted. But still, Sun Wukong has no idea of what is he talking about.