Phantom Menace Ch: 2

A strange little submarine propels itself away from the Otoh Gunga, leaving the glow of the settlement in the distance.

Obi-Wan in the co-pilots seat, Jar Jar guides the craft. While Qui-Gon sits in the back.

Jar Jar:
Dis is nutsen... Ooo, gooberfish!

Obi-Wan:
Why were you banished, Jar Jar?

Jar Jar:
Tis a longo taleo, buta small part of it wawdbe mesa... aaaa..... clumsy.

Obi-Wan:
You were banished because you were clumsy?

Jar Jar:
Ahh... Yousa mighten be sayin dat.

The craft then veers to the left and turns the lights on. The coral vistas are grand, fantastic, and wondrous. As the little sub glides into the planet core, a large dark shape begins to follow.

Jar Jar:
Mesa cause-ed mabee one or duey lettal bitty axadentes...yud-say boom da gasser, un crash Der Bosses heyblibber...den banished.

Suddenly there is a loud noise, and the little craft lurches to one side. Qui-Gon looks around and sees a huge, luminous

Opee Sea Killer, also known to the Gungans as a Gooberfish has hooked them with its long gooey tongue, and has bit down on it.

Jar Jar: Uh-oh

Jar Jar:
Uh-oh. Big gooberfish. Huge Opee.

Suddenly an even larger monster has attacked the Opee Sea Killer.

QUI-GON:
There's always a bigger fish.

Jar Jar:
Mesa tink we goen back now.

As the sub zooms away they see a larger set of jaws, munching on the hapless Killer. The jaws belong to the incredible

Sando Aqua Monster. The lights on the tiny sub begin to flicker as they cruise deeper into the gloom.

Nute and Rune stand before a hologram of Darth Sidious.

Nute:
The invasion is on schedule, My Lord.

Darth Sidious:
I have the Senate bogged down in procedures. They will have no choice but to accept your control of the system.

Nute:
The Queen has great faith the Senate will side with her.

Darth Sidious:
Queen Amidala is young and naive. You will find controlling her will not be difficult.

Nute:
Yes, My Lord.

Darth Sidious fades away.

Rune:
You didn't tell him about the missing Jedi?

Nute:
No need to report that to him, until we have something to report.

Cut back to the Jedi and Jar Jar. The submarine was seen going into a tunnel.