Clone Wars S1 E4 Destroy Malevolence

Narrator:
Grievous in retreat. Before the battleship Malevolence could destroy an Outer Rim clone medical base, a Republic strike force under the command of Jedi GeneraI Anakin SkywaIker crippled the warship, disabling its dreaded ion cannon. Now, the Jedi relentlessly pursue the Malevolence.

On board the Hyperion Revan was watching from the observation deck as they pursued the Malevolence. Ashla, Obi-Wan, Plo Koon, and the Admiral were behind him.

Revan:
Commander, what is the damage level
to the enemy ship?

Commander:
She's lost her primary shields
and stabilizers, but the ship is so massive, it can take all the fire our cannons can give it, even with all that the Hyperion can throw at it.

Plo Koon:
We must summon reinforcements.

Anakin:
That's why l'm here, Master Plo.

Revan:
What, eight ships isn't enough for ya?

They just glared at him but he didn't flinch.

Obi-Wan:
Anakin. Were you able to contact Master Luminara?

Anakin:
Yes, Master. She's busy with a fleet of Separatist reinforcements nearby. She won't be able to give us support until she's turned them away.

Obi-Wan:
Then we'll have to make do with what we have.

Revan:
And what we have is enough. Trust me the 3rd Legion doesn't know how to fail. Do you men?

Simultaneously the crew on deck all stood up, and shouts....

All:
Sir, no, sir!

Revan:
Carry on, men we have a ship to hunt.

They all went back to their duties.

Plo Koon:
Hmm, your Master inspires great courage in his men, and show exemplary leadership.

Ashla:
He is one of a kind, Master Plo.

Extensive damage is seen on the Malevolence and it was getting worse.

Droid:
We've lost our primary weapon. Uh, the hyperdrive has been disabled.

Droid 2:
General? General! The forward engines are shutting down!

General Grievous:
lmpossible!

He growled.

The Jedi continues to observe the situation. A female Admiral was seen approaching.

 A female Admiral was seen approaching