Attack of the Clones Ch: 6

The Clones had arrived in the nick of time. Ashla has now met her new master, and are now in the battle of their lives. Master Yoda was seen among the Clone giving orders to the Clones.

Yoda:
Around the survivors, a perimeter create.

The Clone Drop ships did so on his command, and other drop ships were seen picking up the survivors. The droids were getting slaughtered by the Clones, and Revan's ship. Padmé wanted to get on board the Nautilus with Revan, and Revan felt that she'd be safer on his ship so he made a quick pick-up.

Clone:
Welcome aboard Miss.

She made her way to the Cockpit, and took the co-pilot seat.

Revan guns the engine, and proceeded to follow the Clone Drop Ships. Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Sabé all got onto one of the Drop ships. Mace Windu was then seen getting on Yoda's Drop ship.

The ships all left the arena, and it was nothing but a battleground filled with death and destruction.

C-3PO:
I just had the most peculiar dream.

He said as he sat up among the destroyed droids, and dead Jedi. Boba was seen holding his father's helmet to his head with a look of sadness.

The drop ships are then seen in the Separatist ship field.

Yoda:
If Dooku escapes, rally more systems to his cause he will.

The drop ships then took evasive maneuvers jerking everyone around.

On Obi-Wan, and Anakin's drop ship they were almost tossed around. Just then the Nautilus flew by kinda close and was seen shooting at one of the starships.

Ground fire and explosions rock the Gunship. Sabé, Anakin and Obi-Wan steady themselves.

Obi-Wan:
Hold on!

The Clones followed Revan's ship to attack the Separatist ships.

Anakin:
Aim right above the fuel cells.

The pilot did as he was ordered, and a massive explosion was caused destroying the ship.

Obi-Wan:
Good call. Those Federation starships are taking off. Target them quickly.

Revan did the same to a few others. The Clones inside his ship were being tossed around due to his maneuvers. "This guy was insane", they thought.

Dooku, Poggle, Nute, and Rune enter a huge command center. In the center of the room there is a large circular
viewscreen and, around the perimeter of the room, Geonosians soldiers monitor the Clone Army's advances on large semitransparent maps. In one corner of the room there is a large monitor flashing a variety of images, like schematics to a familiar planet-sized mechanized weapon.

Poggle:
All our communications have been jammed, We are under attack.

Nute Gunray:
The Jedi have amassed a huge army.

Count Dooku:
Where did they get them? That doesn't seem possible. How did the Jedi come up with an army so quickly?

Nute Gunray:
We must send all available droids into battle.

Dooku shook his head.

Count Dooku:
There are too many. They will soon have us surrounded.

Nute Gunray:
This is not going well at all.

Poggle:
Order a retreat. I am sending all my warriors deep into the catacombs to hide.