Clone Wars Trespassers

Narrator:
Republic outpost overrun! The Jedi have lost all contact with the clone security force stationed on the bleak, snow-covered planet of Orto Plutonia. Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin and Revan Skywalker, accompanied by dignitaries from the nearby moon of Pantora, are sent to investigate the disappearance of the clone troopers on the desolate and forbidding landscape.

Obi-wan:
And this is the planet's tropical zone.

Revan:
The cold never bothered me anyway.

Anakin:
It's not Tatooine, that's for sure. Captain Rex, have your men survey the area. Place as many sensor beacons as you can before dark.

Rex:
Right away, sir. Unload that gear!

Revan:
Command Axe, help him out.

Axe:
Right sir, Let's move!

C3-PO:
Why would the Republic want an outpost way out here?

R2:
[Astromech noises]

C3-PO:
The Chairman of Orto-Plutonia requested it? But why?

Cho:
General Kenobi.

Obi-wan:
Chairman Cho, Senator Chuchi. I suggest you wait here until we can secure the area.

Cho:
I respect your judgment, General Kenobi, but I will go where I choose. This is sovereign Pantora territory.

Anakin:
I thought this planet was uninhabited, and therefore it's not aligned.

Revan:
Technically no. The Moon is a part of the Pantoran system and therefore it's under Pantoran rule.

Cho:
Exactly.

Chuchi:
Since the planet is uninhabited, the moon of Pantora reserves the right to continue as its protectorate.

Obi-wan:
Anakin, stay here with the Senator and the droids while we secure the base.

They entered the base with Revan in the lead. He scans the room and sees Trooper helmets sitting upon pikes staged as a warning.

Rex:
I don't understand.

Cho:
It must be Separatists.

Revan:
No, Separatists wouldn't place these helmets on pikes as a warning.

He said as he examined the helmets on pikes.

Cho:
What do you know Master Jedi?

Revan:
A lot more than you do Chairman Cho. I have fought the Separatist many times and they do not leave warning spikes.

He said as he inspected the helmet. They then take the elevator to the top of the outpost and see a bunch of dead clones but no battle droids.

Cho:
Do you think the separatist are building a forward base to attack Pantora?

Obi-wan:
I don't think we're dealing with the separatists. These computers haven't been touched.

Revan:
And if this were a separatist attack where are the droids? They wouldn't bother recovering their own. And why bother leaving a perfectly good outpost to use.