Phantom Menace Ch: 6

We see Revan with his lightsaber practicing with a training remote.

Revan was also wearing a blindfold over his eyes

Revan was also wearing a blindfold over his eyes. His lightsaber was activated, and he was deflecting the bolts that were coming at him.

Anakin:
Why are his eyes covered? He won't be able to see.

Suddenly Revan deflects a series of bolts that impressed everyone watching.

Amidala:
Impressive.

Anakin:
We just found out that my brother is a reincarnation of a Jedi Master who died four thousand years ago.

Padmé:
That's amazing. Are you able to remember anything from your past life?

Revan:
Most of my Jedi training, the wars I fought. So much death and destruction. People who needlessly died, and the pattern is repeating itself.

Anakin:
We'll put a stop to it, right? We have to.

Cut to the Palace, Nute, and Rune stand before a hologram of Darth Sidious.

Darth Sidious:
Is the planet secure?

Nute:
We have taken over the last pockets of primitive life forms. We are in complete control of the planet now.

Darth Sidious:
Good. I will see to it that in the Senate, things stay as they are. I'm sending my apprentice, Darth Maul, to join you.

Nute:
Yes, my Lord.

Darth Sidious fades off.

Rune: 
A Sith Lord here?!!

In the cockpit of the Ship Anakin sits next to Ric Olie, pointing at various buttons and gauges.

Ric Olie:
Those are the forward stabalizers.

Anakin:
And those two control the pitch?

Ric Olie:
You catch on pretty quick.

Revan was seen still with the remote, blindfolded. Somehow everyone managed to have a meeting go on with him in the room. Qui-Gon, and Obi-Wan took turns watching him. But their main goal was to discuss on what to do.

Capt Panaka:
As soon as we land the Federation will arrest you, and force you to sign the treaty.

Qui-Gon:
I agree... I'm not sure what you wish to accomplish by this.

Amidala:
I will take back what's ours.

Capt Panaka:
There are too few of us, Your Highness.... we have no army.

Qui-Gon:
And I can only protect you. I cannot fight a war for you.

Revan:
What about the Gungans? I heard something about the Gungans having a grand army.