Attack of the Clones Ch: 2

After the meeting with Dex Obi-Wan returned to the Jedi Temple, and went to the Archives to search for this planet.

He was later seen staring at a bronze bust of Count Dooku, that stands among a line of other busts of Jedi in the Archive Room. As Obi-Wan stands in front of it studying it Madame Jocasta approached him.

Madame Jocasta:
Did you call for assistance?

Obi-Wan came out of his trance.

Obi-Wan:
Yes... Yes, I did.

Madame Jocasta:
Are you having a problem, Master Kenobi?

Obi-Wan:
Yes, um, I'm looking for a planetary system called Kamino.

Madame Jocasta:
Kamino.

He goes to the computer to show her.

Obi-Wan:
- It doesn't show up on the archive charts.

Madame Jocasta:
Kamino. It's not a system I'm familiar with. Are you sure you have the right coordinates?

Obi-Wan:
According to my information, it should appear in this quadrant here... just south of the Rishi Maze.

She types in the coordinates, but it was nothing but empty space.

Madame Jocasta:
I hate to say it, but it looks like the system you're searching for... doesn't exist.

Obi-Wan:
Impossible. Perhaps the archives are incomplete.

She took offense to this.

Madame Jocasta:
If an item does not appear in our records... it does not exist.

She turns to a youngling who was waiting for her, and she goes to tend to him. Meanwhile Obi-Wan was at another dead-end. What was he to do now?

Meanwhile the Nautilus was seen cruising through space.

Revan:
We should be at Naboo within a few hours.

Padmé:
Impressive.

Revan:
She's a fast ship, but in the meantime, let's enjoy our meal.

He presented them all with a hot meal to enjoy.

Padmé:
Wow, this is really good.

Sabé, and Anakin somehow disappeared as Padmé, and Revan began to talk to one another.

Revan looks into Padmé's eyes.

Revan:
I look forward to seeing Naboo again. I've thought about it every day since I left. It's by far the most beautiful place I've ever seen...

Padmé:
You were just a little boy then. It may not be as you remember it; time changes your perception.

Revan:
I think time has given me much more mature feelings to enhance my perception.

Padmé:
It must be difficult having sworn your life to the Jedi... not being able to visit the places you like... or do the things you like... or even Love.

Revan:
I'd like to think I'm allowed to love. I like to think that positive emotions like love and happiness help strengthen one's connection to the Force. Love doesn't lead to the dark side. Passion can lead to rage and fear, and can be controlled... but passion is not the same thing as love. Controlling your passions while being in love... that's what they should teach you to beware. But love itself will save you... not condemn you.