Clone Wars: S1 E5 Rookies

Narrator:
Clone forces rally. As the war escalates in the Outer Rim, the Jedi Knights are spread thinly across the galaxy. Revan's secret base: "Freedom's Hope" is returning to full power, as countless of engineers, and scientists rally to build it. Several Kaminoians have pledged their support to Revan's base, and began creating a new wave of Clones. Though it's kept secret for now. Many new clones are rushed into service to support their Jedi generals. Unfortunately, because of the relentless demands of battle, many young clones must join the struggle before their intensive training has been completed. These clones, manning a vital network of tracking stations, are all that stand between the Republic and invasion.

On the Rishi station, a Clone scout is seen walking outside scanning the area.

CT-327:
This is the deck officer checking in.
Nothing going on, as usual.

Inside the station the Clones were seen just casually sitting around doing nothing, Hevy, and Cutup were seen arm wrestling.

Bettie-Bot VJ:
You're listening to the Grand Army of the Republic broadcast, the voice of the Outer Rim. This next one goes out to the mud jumpers of the 224th slugging it out on Mimban. Keep your heads down and your seals tight, boys.

Hevy eventually won the arm wrestle, and shouts in victory.

Hevy:
Yes! Who's next? Fives?

Echo who was walking in reading a tech manual looks at Hevy.

Echo:
Shouldn't you be watching your scope, Hevy?

Hevy:
Yeah! Let's take a look.

He sarcastically looks at the monitor showing nothing on his scans.

Hevy:
Hmm. What do you know? All clear. Just like the last hundred times I looked at it.

He continued to say sarcastically.

Echo:
Personally, I like that it's so quiet out here. I can catch up on the reg manuals.

Hevy:
Echo! What is wrong with you? We should be out on the front lines, blasting droids.

Cutup:
Ah, leave him alone. They kept him in his growth jar too long.

Hevy:
Yeah.

Both of them laughed at Echo's expense.

Hevy:
You may not realize it yet, Fives, but you landed on the most boring post in the Outer Rim.

Just then another Clone appeared behind him. This one went by Sergeant O'Niner.

O'Niner:
And one of the most important.

Cutup immediately turned off the music, and everyone stood at attention.

Clone:
Attention! Sergeant on deck!

O'Niner:
At ease. Even though you're all new here, I shouldn't have to remind you that this quadrant is key to the Outer Rim. If the droids get past this station, they can surprise-attack the facilities
where we were born, on our home world of Kamino. There are some officers on the way, so I want everything squared away for inspection. Understood?

Clones:
Sir! Yes, sir!

Cut to Revan's fleet which was joined by Obi-Wan, and Anakin's ships. We cut to the Hyperion which has been deemed the flagship, and where most of the planning has taken place lately. Revan, Anakin, Obi-Wan were seen on the bridge. Revan was seen approaching a tired looking Anakin.