Clone Wars Bombad Jedi

Narrator:

The Clone War threatens the unity of the Republic. As battles rage across the galaxy, more worlds succumb to the seductive lure of the Separatists and leave the Republic. On a vital mission of peace, Senator Padmé Amidala journeys to the Outer Rim world of Rodia, desperate to ensure its loyalty remains to the Republic.

We see a H-type Nubian Yacht traveling through space.

Padmé, and Sabé were seen talking to a hologram of Chancellor Palpatine

Padmé, and Sabé were seen talking to a hologram of Chancellor Palpatine. Behind Padmé is C-3PO, and Jar Jar.

Palpatine:
Senator Amidala, I just received word that you have ventured through enemy territory into the Outer Rim.

Padmé:
Senator Farr requested me personally, Chancellor. His planet is in crisis. His people are starving. He's a very old family friend. I could not refuse his plea for help.

Palpatine:
I understand. But in these dangerous times, you should be accompanied
by a Clone escort.

Sabé:
Will all due respect Chancellor, this is a mission of peace. I'm more than capable of protecting Padmé.

Padmé:
I put my faith in diplomacy. She's all the protection I need. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them.

Jar Jar stood up spinning C-3PO around in his chair, but C-3PO's legs came back around, and hits the back of his legs.

Jar Jar:
Yousa no needing to worry, Chancellor.
As resempative of...

Sabé:
Jar Jar, look out!

As C-3PO's legs came back around they hit the back of his, causing him to fly forward and hit a button which turned off the autopilot, and the ship went out of control. Jar Jar's overreaction through him back and knocked over C-3PO. Sabé was quick to regain control of the ship, and glared at Jar Jar who was on top of C-3PO.

C-3PO:
What is happening?

Palpatine:
May I recommend that only those who are qualified for these delicate peace talks participate in them?

Sabé:
I agree with Chancellor on this one, Padmé.

Padmé considered their recommendation.

Padmé:
I will follow your advice, Chancellor.
Thank you.

Sabé then took the ship down for landing. It was a beautiful planet, if you can look past the swamps.