|+| permission + master tracker |+|

yeaaaa a 2-in-1 oneshot let's GOO-

anyways the first one is abt Erys being adopted by Bojiro + being allowed into the Ether, the second is Erys doing her job as a tracker lol

possible trigger warnings:

- mentions of nudity
- mentions of mass amounts of blood
- mentions of injury/gore
- death. lots of it lmao

//////

[ permission ]

...

the sound of hysterical laughter, followed by some bladed weapon tearing through flesh and bone, shattered the quiet of the rotten forest.

"for god-eaters -"

with a single strike, the creature exploded into black blood with a strained scream, leaving nothing but shredded guts behind.

"- you aren't very good at this."

the force deity swung her axe a few times, before whirling on her heel and digging the third blade straight into the trunk of a rotting tree. with the clik-whir of a few mechanisms and buttons, a large syringe dug into the rot, before sending three pulses of healing sigils into the tree and surrounding earth.

yanking her axe away, Bojiro sheathed the syringe, leaning back on her axe as she watched the rot writhe and contort. in a flash, the surrounding area was stained in black blood. slowly, the earth moved, weeds and flowers erupting through the midnight stains.

"my job here is done~" Bojiro hummed happily, grabbing her weapon and promptly dismissing it as she straightened, moving to start walking back where she came. she abruptly paused.

oh.

right.

"I left Xena back near that waterfall, didn't I...?"

"..."

"mm. oh well."

the tall woman brushed her hair back, looking around. where was that waterfall again? she could've sworn it was North...or maybe Northeast?

...

the sudden rustling of undergrowth, followed by faint squelching and labored breathing snapped the force deity out of her thoughts.

"oh, did I miss one earlier?" she muttered to herself. "the report said there were 15 shier whia spotted in this area...hm. maybe there was another one the archs missed."

casual as ever, she turned around to face the source of the noises, summoning her axe. she spun the weapon, a large, toothy grin stretching across her face.

"oh we - ...!"

the god-eater standing before her looked....more human than she expected. it carried the stench of death, leaning heavily on a nearby tree. it was drenched almost completely in black and red blood, with only the top of its hair being visible through the gore.

long, white hair tangled in the surrounding foliage as the nude creature took a shaky step forward, making an oddly human gasp for air. shoving itself off the tree, it launched at the bloodstained Bojiro.