Chapter 7 Revision

Love you, my lovelies!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know what I am doing. But running seems like the best option. My heavy breathing slowly turns into rasps as my lungs burn with exertion. I feel the branches catch on my thighs and twigs stabbing my ankles. I ignore the annoying pain trying to get his eyes out of my head.

Suddenly, I trip. My shoe is ripped off, my knees dig into sharp rocks and my elbows scratch along, hitting my chin and forehead. I moan and sit up, my ankle hurt as well as my lungs. I spot a mossy spot near a tree and crawl over to it. I lay against it, the cool, soft moss soothes my wounds and I stare up at the forest overhead and note that the sun is optimal above me. I am being stupid.

I touch my lips, "Draco Malfoy kissed me" I test the words out, but they seem foreign. I sigh and close my eyes just for a second, just for a second at most.

"HERMIONE GRANGER, WHERE ARE YOU?" Shouts a familiar voice waking me instantly

My eyes shoot open and the darkness surrounds me, I shiver violently. My body aches as well as my jaw which is constricted.

"Shut up Pot head, there might be wolves." Grumbles a quieter stone cold voice, a flash flashes by me.

I instantly get up, about to call out when a pain shoots up my ankle causing me to howl in pain, falling back down.

"What was that?" Harry asks; the footsteps ceased around me.

"A wolf?" Malfoy says in a strained voice.

"No you idiot. Go check by those trees." Harry scolds, shining the flashlight in my direction.

I freeze; I couldn't face Malfoy at the moment, not within hours of kissing him the way I did. I decide to be childish and lay down, pretending to be unconscious. I want to slap myself as he comes closer; the mature and adult Hermione wouldn't scoop so low. But it is too late now.

"Oh, Granger, you idiot" growls Malfoy and I feel his hands on my neck as he checks my pulse. His hands are cool but warmer on my freezing skin.

I feel him lift me up; he grunts as he hooks one arm under the crook of my knee and the other just under my armpit. His warm body jolts me to him and I curl myself around him, hooking my arms around his neck as a pain in my ankle makes me whimper. I have to be dreaming.

"Hey Potty, get your bloody arse over here." His chest vibrates at the call.

"You find her?" I hear Harry ask, coming closer.

"Yeah, the bloody mud blood is unconscious" I hear him sneer but pull me closer.

"Remind me why you helped me find her?" Harry asks curiously as we start moving.

I feel Malfoy stiffen, "Dumbledore"

"Do you want me to carry this 'mud blood'?" asks Harry, stopping in front of Malfoy.

"Are you calling me weak? I got her" Growls Malfoy, shifting me up.

'Please Harry, for my sake, object.

Object

Object.

Object'

"Okay if you want" says Harry after a minute.

'Screw you, Harry" I mentally curse.

"Let's go before she wakes up," says Draco, "Don't wanna deal with her shitty mouth"

As we walk, my body feels so weary that I drift off, curling against Malfoy.

~

I wake up feeling gross. Dirt clung to my skin as well as old sweat. I definitely need a shower. I look around and grumble; I am always in the hospital wing it seems. I try to move but my legs stay. I groan as I know the spell, Locomotor Mrtis, the locking of legs. I sit there, peeved when Harry and Ginny burst in.

Ginny is first to say something. "Are you okay?"

Harry follows quickly after. "Why were you in the forest?"

Ginny is next. "Did you know Malfoy helped find you?"

They both look at me expectedly and I look down, not wanting to meet their gaze.

"Harry I gotta talk to Ginny right now. Get out." I say quietly.

"But—"

"Now"

"Fine, whatever, be back in five" Harry says confused and slightly peeved and walks out.

Ginny watches him go before she turns to me, "What?"

I take a deep breath, and still don't look at her as I fiddle with my rat's nest of a hair.

"I kissed Draco Malfoy."

(ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) l<('̀-'́ง)

Ah well yes. So I think something glitched out because this was supposed to be Chapter 7 but it says Chapter 8???

So be careful this is Chapter 7!

Draco: Hubba Hubba

Autumn: *giggles*

Ron: *Shits*

Hermione: PunPunSmellyPun

Ginny: *Rolls eyes*