Chapter 22

Hye guys, sorry for the lateness and stuff, but thanks so much!

~~~ 

I went into the castle, trying to run and walk at the same time. I reached my room and paced as the girls slept. I went into my dresser looking for my wand when I felt a soft material under my fingers. I curled my fingers around it and brought it up.; it was the black rose he gave me. I stared at it and then held onto it before running out of there. I ran a few flights of the uneven staircase before I stopped and sank to the ground, and covered my head with my arms, the rose clutched in my fist. My sobs echoed throughout the empty corridor. I wished I could just go somewhere and hide for just a little while. So I could sort out my thoughts. I heard a sound coming from my left and I looked up to see a black door with exotic twists of metal scurried throughout it. I realized it was the Room of Requirements and walked over and opened. The place was full of trinkets and I looked away as I saw the familiar couch and kept walking until I saw a huge curtain of black covering something massive. I grabbed it, and jerked it off. It was a huge cabinet, reaching way over my height and the color of the rose that was clutched in my hand. I opened it and saw nothing; I frowned and leaned in, trying to see anything.

I heard something fall and I jerked back.

I cast a frightened glance around the room that was covered in random things. I heard something else fall to my left and suddenly, I felt my happiness being sucked out of me, my face felt like a cold mask and I felt immobile.

Then something entered my vision, my eyes widened as a black floating hooded figure crept slowly to me. Everything around me frosted over and I felt the cold wrapping around my arms and legs. I stared in horror at the Dementor as it got closer and closer. I slowly reached for my wand, my arms whining in protests and I cursed when I realized I didn’t have it. I felt the Rose fall from my hand as a scream started to build in my throat. It was upon me in that second and opened its big wide mouth as cool air blasted on my face. It grabbed my shoulders, the bony hands holding me tightly as I felt all my life being sucked out before I heard a cold, frosted voice sound.

“No, no I don’t her dead, you idiot.” The voice hissed menacingly.

The Dementor stopped and slowly turned around, its knobby fingers releasing me. I gasped for air and fell to the ground, my limbs going numb. I managed to look up to see long blonde hair, pale pastel skin, cool grey eyes, a hard set mouth and a black can clutched in his black gloved incased hand. A cape flowed behind him and he had a small necklace with a green snake in it.

Lucius Malfoy.

I stared at him in fear as he stared disgustingly at me. His nose wrinkled and his eyes turned nearly black in distasted at me when he saw my eyes open.

“The dark lord will be pleased we have caught the mud-blood.” He sneered.

“Oh, h-he sent y-you? The coward?” I wheezed out painfully.

He glared at me and kicked me in the stomach, “Shut up mud-blood” He hissed.

I doubled over and held my stomach before blacking out.

Draco’s POV

I cursed violently. Stomping my foot on the ruined letter that had been torn to pieces. Hermione was gone, and my stomach twisted painfully realizing was gone from my grasp. I needed to think. I started a brisk walk to the Room of Requirements and hurried in when I heard Filch muttering down the hall. I walked in and walked around the unorganized and messy rows till I came to a stop at the Cabinet. I frowned at it.

‘Why are you uncovered?’ I thought and saw the black covering a few feet away. I went over to it and reached down blindly, when I felt a sharp prick in my finger.