Chapter 13 Revision

Hnnnnn I don't wanna face y'all because if I was a reader and an author finally updated after like six months I would be like bYE. BUT ANYWHO, hello! I am currently writing more revisions in the middle of the night with classes tomorrow because I am a procrastinating shit! 

For those who are like "Hermione would never act like this!" Please go to the chapters and go to explanation. I need to update it, but it has the basic apology and reasoning.

Please also keep in mind, I started this project when I was really young and decided to post it without thinking. So even though I am a HP fan, I obviously got some facts wrong.

Thank you!

~~~~ONWARD~~~

I wipe my tears softly, and decide to trail back to the common rooms. I notice some students milling around, passing by me in their uniforms, giving me strange looks. I decide to hold my head high, after all I am a Granger, but a storm of confusion flooded behind my eyes. Then I see Professor McGonagall round the corner. Her eyes lock on mine and relief set in before her lips become stern, "Hermione Granger, where have you been?"

She stops in front of me, ignoring the gathering crowd, curious at what the commotion is. I bend my head and say, "I'm sorry, Professor, I slept past all the noise and did not wake until a little while ago."

"That is hardly an excuse, you and Draco Malfoy were gone and nearly sent us all into a frenzy looking for you! We had not known if you were hurt or kidnapped by a death eater, you do well to listen to your peers when it is an emergency, am I clear?" Her eyes stare down at me in anger and frustration.

"Yes, Professor." I repeat quietly, clenching my fists.

"You caused quite a stir and for that, twenty points from Gryffindor." I shot up to look at her, disbelieving but she is walking away. My throat is tighter than before, I hated getting in trouble. Especially with one of my favorite professors.

"When I find that Malfoy, I swear." Said professor murmurs as she walks, the sea of student's part out of her way.

I groan and head back to the common room, frustrated and tired, not wanting to think about Malfoy any longer. I walk in warily and am immediately attacked by Ginny who gives me a similar worried look. I didn't feel like reliving the memory of Draco pressing his lips against mine and the passion that had transpired. How does one explain that about a person they have always hated?

"You are okay, right? Professor McGonagall almost had a heart attack when she realized you and Draco weren't there." Ginny insists and I pass by her, "I know, I know, I just got my ass handed to me, please don't go on."

"Hermione!" She calls after me but I only lift my hand and wave, I didn't want to talk, I wanted to sleep and maybe drown myself in a book. Reaching my dorm, I am relieved to see it empty, Crookshanks lying on my bed, she mewls softly, her fluffy tail flickers at the sight of me. I give her a tired smile, "Hello, little Crook."

I walk over and sit, rubbing my fingers behind her ears, feeling the purr she emits softly. I sigh and fall next to her, my fingers shifting through the back of her neck. She pushes herself against me and lies on my stomach.

My skin is still sizzling from his touch, the throbbing has gone away leaving an unsatisfied feeling. I close my eyes and grit my teeth, "Damn that Malfoy!"

I shift and Crookshanks gives an annoyed mewl and jumps down, flicking her tail before trailing out of the room. Ginny comes up after, she sits at the end of my bed quietly and I sigh, "Ginny, I'm sorry, I'm knackered, everything is wonky for me right now, I just need to sleep."