Epilogue

I put in the last earring on, my fingers shaking, and put on chapstick, taking a deep breath. I turn and see Ginny with her mother and Lavender, and a few old school classmates including Pansy who hides a smile behind her hand which sparkles a diamond wedding ring.

"Guys, I am so scared right now" I say shaking, "Can I really do this, am I too young?"

"Hermione, you are 24 years old, you can get married legally" tuts Pansy, rolling her eyes.

Lavender laughs, "You look beautiful"

"You know you can do this, we already went over this" says my Maid of Honor, Ginny.

I take a deep breath and look down at my dress, "Do I look okay, no wrinkles, stains or sweat marks?"

The collective of girls laugh, and Ginny grabs my veil, "Oh Hermione-"

A knock suddenly sounds, "Hermione, it's time!"

"Oh gosh" I say hyperventilating.

"Let's go girls" urges Lavender, they straighten the light blue lace dresses and put on lace gloves, making sure the lipstick was okay before walking out.

"Hermione, it's okay, he loves you and you love him, it's what you do" stays Ginny, her voice soothing my nerves.

A tear almost escapes and she wipes it carefully not to ruin my make up, "I wish my parents were here"

She pauses and hugs me, "They would be so proud"

I straighten and she helps me settle the veil, it kisses my chin. She leaves with a whisper of a good luck and I am left alone.

I take a deep breath and open the door. Ron's father holds his arm out and whispers, "You look beautiful"

I smile and the big doors open. At first I can't see anything, I hear the piano playing and the warmth of the sun from the windows on my face. It smells like roses and I hear a collective of gasps echo. My eyes adjust and the arm was the only thing holding me up as practically the whole school sits before my eyes. I look around wildly at the older faces of my old classmates.

"He can't keep his eyes off you" murmurs a voice next to me.

I turn to the front and see my future husband looking dashing in his suit. His eyes are wide and cheeks are flushed, he runs his hand through the bright blond hair but stops when he realized its in a ponytail. As we approach, a gorgeous smile blooms and my heart is sent in a frenzy.

"Hermione" his voice whispers as I am passed off and my cheeks warm.

I stare into his eyes as the priest speaks, then the vows are there.

"Hermione, I vow to love and protect you for every moment of your life. From the first moment I have met you, you've filled me with passion and have been my rock ever since, through the hard times and the easy ones, I will look to you. And when you carry my children, will I love them as I love you. Though your parents are not here, I promise to hold you as delicately as they did and never let go. Thank you, for taking me as your husband and may you never regret it. I will catch every tear, kiss every wound, listen to every worry, remember every moment and cherish your love unconditionally." A tear fell and he catches it with his finger, kisses my fingertips as he finishes.

"Draco," I say, my voice almost cracking, "I vow to love and protect you all my life. I promise to understand, listen, touch, keep and love you undeniably. I never understood our love, it hurt but healed. When I realized it, I couldn't help but fall deeper every single day. When I have our children, I promise to hold them and love them as you do me. I hope our life is as beautiful and chaotic with little Draco's running around. I will cherish and love you forever and a day, thank you for loving me as much as I love you" I say, smiling softly.

"Rings?" Draco turns to Lily, her big green eyes smiling up at us, her adorable red hair in two pigtails as she holds up a small pillow with rings on them.

"Thank you"

"You may now kiss the bride" says the priest and Draco lifts the veil, taking my cheeks in his cold hands and leans down, "I love you, Mrs. Malfoy"

The crowd cheers and fireworks blaze in the church, magically of course.

We pull away and I stand on my tip toes in my heels and whisper in his ear, "I'm pregnant"

!!!

I want to thank all those who stayed and read this story. Thank you for everything. This has been a long couple years but I loved it all.