Chapter 31

The dedication was split between XxxSoccerChicxxX and HaNana because they both were equally good and encouraging. But all them made me smile (10) and I am very grateful for them. I think I am going to do a 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winner kind of thing. Anyways, I know I am a horrible updater but thank you for reading my fan-fiction story.  I mean, come on, I know my only excuse is Finals. Ugh, report card came in, I have summer school! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Just kidding. Total rubish. I have all A's and B's except Maths. EWWWWW Anyways, read on, readers! Vomment <3

~All characters (Spare a few) were made up by J.K. Rowling~

~

Hermione’s POV~

Ever been in that atmosphere where you are like in the middle of a war? That is what it seemed like when I turned around from hugging Harry. Ron and Draco were glaring at each other, sizing one another. Draco had a few inches on Ron so it was slightly awkward for him.

“Hey Ron” I said softly, trying to simmer it down.

Ron snapped his head toward me, and a gorgeous grin stretched upon his lips. His smile is one of the best qualities from him, he had that type of grin that made me swoon unexplainably.

But Draco’s smile, oh, it made me hot and tingle all over. He rarely smiled as it is, and when he did, it was fucking amazing, like fireworks and a full moon with a million stars out, and like…caterpillars spreading there butterfly wings.

Ron interrupted my train of thoughts by hugging me tightly and spinning me around, “Don’t you ever scare us like that again, okay?”

I laughed, kind of enjoying his arms around my waist like the old times, just as best friends. He sat me back down and grinned at me to make my breath come faster.

“I’m sorry,” I said quietly, “But, I’m okay now”

Ron looked so depressed and stressed with dark circles under his eyes that I touched his cheek unthinkingly, like I used to when we were dating, “I promise”

I heard a heated cough and pulled away from Ron to see an infuriated Draco, who looked like he was about to kill someone. His murderous glare to me made me shiver. He looked away and stalked down stairs.

“Draco, wait” I said desperately, following him with the Golden Two behind me.

He stopped at the base and I hugged him around the middle, holding him tight with my head on his mid back, “I’m sorry, I swear it didn’t mean anything”

I heard him huff and shudder before spinning around and grabbing my slender neck, hair had started to grow and it was half an inch longer. He kissed me, his tongue sliding into my mouth past by my surprised lips and I kissed back, closing my eyes, in pure bliss. I loved him so much, it was crazy, but I kissed him in view of Harry and Ron and everyone who was in the living room which I failed to realize was the twins, Ginny, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Dumbledore, Snape, Percy, Professor McGonagall and Professor Lupin.

“Young romance, I remember those days” Said Dumbledore, sounding amused.

I broke away and stared horrified at the stupefied expressions of each individual.

“How…Interesting” Said Snape, his beady eyes staring down Draco and I.

I could feel Draco gulp ever so slightly and I looked up to see him staring at Snape, I saw Snape shake his head and look away.

I was curious, I knew that was a bad sign because Draco visibly paled and his skin suddenly felt clammy.

“Are you okay?” I whispered when the adults turned to talk with one another.