Chapter 12 Revision

as you can see above, it gets a little steamy. Anyways! ENJOY, kind of late, but I had a tough time because this scene is crucial but also absolutely unnecessary, can't really explain without giving too much away, so read on!

Hermione's POV

I march angrily to my dorm, "Sexual harassment and I get suspended from the ball, hogwash"

As I get inside, I sit in the common room, in front of the flickering fire and take off my heels. I sigh at the small red sores on my feet and lean back, closing my eyes softly.

'Malfoy, huh?' I think amused, then more grimly, 'Malfoy, ugh'

I am being a fool; I have not thought of the consequences of giving a little too much into a passing flirtation. It might have been fine to have another person to fancy, but not Draco.

I groan, I did it again. Called him Draco, even in my head I knew it would eventually come out that way and people would suspect my shifting, confusing and downright wrong feelings for the vile Draco Malfoy.

"He started it" I justify out loud, but that even sounded pathetic to my ears. I touch my lips at the memory of his lips on mine, when I realize my make-up is smudged from Cormack.

"Yuck" I say, wiping my lips softly. I sigh and get up, my weary ankles begging for a warm bath. I carefully take off the dress, the earrings and the necklace before quickly stripping my undergarments and getting into the awaiting bath.

I sink into the warm abyss that awaits me. Watching the bubbles circle lazily, thinking of that drat Malfoy. I had convinced myself to toy with him but it turns out, he seems to be toying with me. Even in the close-to-scalding bath, a shiver of desire swept down my spine at the mere thought of his lips on mine. When his tongue had touched mine, my body reacted so strongly. Especially down there.

I feel my hand drift down to the bundle of nerves between my other lips. But I draw back as soon as the thought of touching myself entered my mind. 'I am not some horny school girl' I thought to myself, 'especially in dealing with Draco Malfoy'.

I wash up quickly afterwards, standing, and wrapping myself in a towel. I wipe myself dry, put on some moisturizing lotion before putting on my pajamas and drifting to sleep, my body beyond tired.

~

I am sure I am dreaming. I heard Ginny telling me to wake up quickly, "Go away, I'll get up ina minute"

I hear her frustrated sigh and then a slam before my dream continues with me flying in the air without a broom stick, being chased by a white dragon who whispers along my ankles, "Granger, Granger"

But all I can hear is danger, danger. Before he swallows me whole.

I wake with a gasp, sitting straight up. Black dots start to fade as my vision clears. Clothes are strewn all over the floor, in different heaps on beds and the floor. I crawl out, seeing all the beds empty. I grab some jeans and throw on a tank top and then a sweater over my sports bra before putting on socks and shoes. Going into the bathroom, I brush my teeth quickly, noticing everyone else's toothbrush is in the same place as yesterday. Looking in the mirror, I flinch at my hair, before I whisper a spell to smooth it down, giving myself a hesitant smile. I grab my book bag with my wand and head out.

The castle is silent. It had to be 10 AM so I knew no one was in the Dining Hall. I wonder up the stairs as they switch around before I land in another empty hallway, "Hello?"