Chapter 3 Revision

Hermione's POV

I woke up with a head ache and my covers on the ground. I shiver and grab the covers, wrapping myself into a cocoon. I hear shifting and a high pitched voice sounds out, "Granger?"

I hear her sniffing and close my eyes annoyed, "What, Lavender?"

"Ron and I are together, so please break up with him" She croaks from behind, in the bed two from me.

"Why hasn't he just broken up with me?" I ask her, my heart starts hurting just a bit.

"Because, because, he's confused since I am so like better than you, but he's like dating you out of pity" She says quickly.

I sit up and turn to her, her eyes are red rimmed that I can even see from the darkness, "Lavender, shut up and quit being pathetic, I'm trying to sleep"

I hear her let out a screech of anger and flies out of the dormitory. I sigh and close my eyes, curling up in a ball. I feel warm tears slide down my face as I start to fall asleep.

~

The next morning, I feel more refreshed with sore muscles. I look to see everyone still asleep and notice it is eight AM. I jump in the shower and take a long time, just letting the hot beads dig into my back to get out the kinks. I finally wash up, getting rid of the dirty clammy skin and get out. I wrap a fluffy towel around my shivering body and mutter a dry hair spell. I put on casual clothing and my bag with all my books and notes. I slip my wand in the top so I can easily access it if needed.

Today is Sunday. I have decided to go to the library to study Potions. I silently walk toward the library after waving at a few of my fellow classmates. I had already done three weeks of homework but I had missed all the tests so I feel like I needed just a bit of catching up. I turn a corner and crash into someone.

"Better watch out Hermione," says one voice.

"You could hurt yourself" warns another, identical.

"Hey George, hey Fred" I smile up at them, fixing my shoulder strap.

"Going to the library, are ya 'Mione?" one of the twins ask.

"Avoiding Ron, more like it" Laughs George, ruffling my hair.

I glare playfully, "Am not, just need some studying"

"Need a bloody break more like it," starts Fred.

"So, Ginny is looking for you" finishes George, both high fiving each other.

"Well, tell her I'm in the library" I tell them and they kiss my cheeks and walk away. I blush and continue walking.

I walk into the library prepared to go to the desk I always go to but someone beat me to it. I should say someones but that isn't a word. Malfoy is leaning into a girl from Ravenclaw with his lips to her ear. I know puking on them would not help so I throw up in my mouth. He looks fine after being in the hospital wing. I roll my eyes and look around to see any other desks and see only one in front of them. I sit down breathing in and out in annoyance. Sucking noises could be heard and I slam my Potions book on the desk making a very loud noise. It stops and I sigh in relief and continue reading;

...Add half a cup of Pedrium with a table spoon of Frog Slime. With a drop of Lem-

"Got a problem, Granger?" asks Malfoy, annoyed.

"Just working Malfoy, something you aren't good at" I bite back not turning.

"Oh such high talk from a stuck up" He sneers, "Go away, Sarah, I'll talk to you later"

I hear a kissing sound and then a giggle before Malfoy materializes in front of me, "Whatcha reading?"

I put it down, "Malfoy, what do you want?"

He gives me a creepy smile, "To mess with you, obviously"

"Isn't there some poor first year Slytherin to go bother?" I ask exasperated, gesturing to the door.

"Nah, I like the reactions I get out of you" He replies, stretching out.

"Grow up" I roll my eyes, grabbing my book.

"Oh, mud blood," He begins.

"Why do you do that?" I interrupt.

He looks at me confused, "Do what?"

"Call me mud blood"

"Because that's what you are, you're parents are muggles" He replies, looking confused, like this is what it's supposed to be like.

"Why does it matter to you so much, what I am? I'm still smarter than you." I say annoyed.

"But I'm superior to you" He says stubbornly.

"That doesn't amount to anything," I look him in the eye, "the way it works, is how good a person is, and I want to believe you can be a good person."

Malfoy shifts and gets up, "Whatever, mud blood"

I sigh, defeated but I turn to see his cheeks slightly pink as he walks away and I could feel my lips tuck up just a little.

"Hermione Granger, whatcha doin'?" Asks Ginny who appears before me.

I blink and smile at her, "What's up?"

"Well, I want to get a gift for Harry for Christmas, or at least look" Ginny says, looking shy.

"Christmas is like four months away!" I look at her in surprise, she blushes and pinches me.

I giggle and get up, tucking my book into my bag, "Sure, Hogsmeade?"

"Yes please, are you gonna get a gift for Ron?" She asks, linking my arm in hers.

I get a flash of Lavender and him and shrug, "Let's just go get dressed, it's a little warm."

"Okay, so you in a flash" She darts into her dorm and I stumble into mine, glad no one is in.

I tug on some skinny jeans and a blouse, putting my hair in a messy braid and splashing my face with cold water, staring into mirror with hesitant eyes. I didn't want to think about Ron or Malfoy or Lavender, just enjoy my day with Ginny.

I walk out with my book bag and we set off. We smile and laugh, giggling at the outrageous outfit from some of the raunchy students and finally step into a busy Hogsmeade. We make our way to the Joke Shop.

"Hey, I heard Viktor Krum is coming to study at our school." Ginny wiggles her eyebrows at me.

I had not seen Viktor Krum since the Triwizard tournament where Cedric Digory died by Wormtail's hands. My face falls at the thought of Harry screaming. Many people were saddened by it.

"Oh, really? Reckon why?" I find my voice and give Ginny a weak smile.

"Hopefully, in a couple days, some of the second years were going crazy after hearing the news" Laughs Ginny, "I ought to do something about the gibberish"

"You ought to naught" I say giggling, impersonating one of our Professors.

We both laugh and spend the rest of the day together, just enjoying each other company. She ends up not buying anything, with me not even thinking of anything for Ron.

😍❣

So that's that, FINAL REVISION SWEARS.

Hermione: I love Ginny so much I am so glad she likes me!

Ginny: Same BESTIE

(I have a relationship like them. I'm older but she is just so great and is in love with my brother but it's okay, cuz she was there for me when my other  brother died. They is going to date soon I bet. Even if she like two years younger than me. Her name is Jordyn!)

Draco: LOSERS

Autumn: *Gives death glare*

Draco: I is sorry.