Chapter 27

~Yes I know, no excuses but I just met my half sister which I haven't seen in over 9 years and then I had to fix my computaaaaa!!! I know BLEH!~

I opened my eyes, my mouth felt like cotton and my shoulders ached. A lone house stood a distance away, and long wheat grass waved slightly in the breeze. The sky was blue and my bag was a few feet away. I was on something moving, up and down, up and down. I sat up quickly and stared down at the body of the boy I loved and hated.

Draco Malfoy

As if he could feel my stare, he slowly woke up, and I got up, glaring down at him.

He yawned and moved his arm to where I was and then frowned when he felt opened air. Then his eyes carried up to my face and smiled a lazy smile, a dirt mark on his cheek.

“Hey baby” He said yawning before getting up.

I took a couple of steps back, nearly tripping over a tree stump, “Stay away from me” I hissed, my eyes burning into his.

He stared at me before kicking a rock, “What the bloody hell is wrong?”

“You,” I seethed, “You manipulating, dead weight liar, you stay away from me!”

“What rubbish have you heard?” He asked annoyed, “Because I’m not going anywhere until you tell me.”

“You’ve been using me this whole time, to get what you want. Playing with me and all this stuff! You have been toying with me and making me feel sorry for you! Making me feel something not even Ronald could accomplish!” I yelled, attempting to put more distance between us.

He looked at me confused, “Hermione, what are you talking about?”

“I was just a pawn to get what you want! How do you not understand? You made me fall for you!” The words blurt out my mouth before I could stop them and my eyes widen before I mentally curse myself.

Then everything clicked inside that small brain and his mouth dropped, “Hermione, I was never using you. I mean, yeah at first, that was the plan, but bloody hell everything was real. Nothing was faked.”

“Yeah, sure,” I said sarcastically, “And the sex was good”

He flinched, “I made love to you because it was bloody okay at the time, I never used you.”

He walked toward me and I backed up but he was upon me, leaning down and his arms on either side of me.

“Look into my eyes and see,” He began his eyes hard onto mine, “See, that I love you

The world froze as his eyes showed me, I sucked in a breath, desire of kissing him overpowering me but I held my ground, “Then why did you chase after me? They could track you but not me because I have mud in my blood apparently.”

“You will never be mud” Then he kissed me, his legs entrapping my waist and his hands around my shoulders as his lips wrestled with mine. I was frozen under him, his lips soft against mine. If you’ve ever loved someone, boundaries are so hard to follow, a spell or magic couldn’t change who you are.

“I love you, please believe me” He murmured, kissing everywhere, tingles erupted everywhere he kissed, my skin felt hot as I moaned his name when he sucked on my neck.

I could feel him everywhere, every sense was alive with him. Touching his soft silky hair, seeing his electrifying eyes, smelling the husky cologne he wore, tasting his lips, hear his soft moans. He was everything I loved and hated.

I would love to hate him, but the truth is, I loved him. More than anything, but the saying of letting someone go?

If you love someone, you can let them go.

So they can come back willingly.

I couldn’t focus, then a strong hammer came crashing down on my head.

“Ahhhhh” I screamed, clutching my head.

“Hermione, what’s wrong?” Draco said frantically, all desire gone.

I couldn’t breathe, I choked. My fingers went numb and all I could feel was the pain in my head and the words filtering out.

‘You can’t hide, mud-blood, I will find you, and rip you to shreds, you hear me? RIP YOU TO SHREDS’ The voice screamed loudly, repeating until it all suddenly stopped.

“Hermione, you’re, you’re hand” Draco said shocked.

I looked down, and screamed.

~

Draco; FINALLY Jeez Autumn, I was beginning to think you have forgotten us.

Hermione; Seriously, I was beginning to worry, I don't want to lay on draco forever you know.

Draco: Don't act like you don't like it.

Hermione; Shut up Draco

Draco; nevermind, you are never the dirty type

Hermioine grabs his collar and brings him to her face; Do you want me to show you what a dirty little mud blood I can be? *Says seducingly*

Draco visibly gulps; w-what?

Autumn; Break it up! seriously, don't have sex right in front of the readers, they hate me already for not updating for so long /.\

Draco; yeah, dumb hoe

Hermione wacks him up the side of the head;she can do stuff to you.

Autumn; want a small penis

Draco; I love you Autumn

Autumn; Better

Hermione; WHAT?!

Draco; I was kidding! I love only you Hermione.

Autumn; Oh SNAP. DrAAAma! *Gets the popcorn*

Hermione; Why you little weasel...

TO BE CONTINUED