Introduction

•••

Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well and if you aren't then just hang on - Corona just ended for God's sake! Lets spite it and live for a few more years, ya?

I'm back with another short story and I wrote it because I was inspired by a lot of single mothers out there. I can't wait to post the chapters and hear what you all have to say.

And this story features Auriana's cousin so we can expect at least one scene with Auriana for all the people who want to know what happens with Auriana and Damian from my other book, A Mailbox Of Letters!

D I S C L A I M E R

So let's get the boring but important stuff out of the way,

© 2022 insane_over_books. All rights reserved.

No plagiarism please. This is obviously not the best story so why try and copy? No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites or any forums. It is strictly prohibited. Don't be a big meanie! It takes a lot of effort to think and write: please have some compassion.

All my characters are a work of fiction and that's that! Any resemblance between the real characters and people - living or dead - is purely coincidental. Names of places are purely from my imagination so don't come at me yelling that my made-up place is in Hawaii or Antarctica!

This is a fast story so don't expect too much drama and what not - you will be disappointed. I hope you enjoy this journey because its a quick, fun and hopeful story.

Well I hope it is!

Also the updates will be everyday!

And I think that's it.

N O T E

I love you all for choosing my book to read, I hope you enjoy it! This is actually dedicated to my friends. To all my friends reading this, whether we've seen each other or not, thank you. Every friend is special to me <3

Please don't forget to share, comment and vote on the itty-bitty star that's either at the right hand corner or the bottom of the screen! It helps share my book to others out there and will be greatly appreciated :)

By the way, this is also dedicated to all mothers out there who are so brave. May your strength be rewarded because it is not easy raising a kid! Salute to you. Thanks you for your everyday sacrifices.

S U M M A R Y

She was a lone star forced to stay away from the sun.
She learned to keep quiet and sit in the back.
She forced herself to stay hidden and unseen because she was only a star pushed out of the constellation. 

He was the planet that moons were captivated by.
He learned to stand up and burn bright for others.
He forced himself to achieve greatness because he was the planet who grew too lead. 

Could the star possibly fall back in its course?
Or would the star fall out of orbit forever? 

*** Yes, stars do orbit. They orbit the center of the universe and don't barrel around like drunkards! But this story doesn't concern astronomy just the title does :)

S T A R T E D - November 6th 2022

C O M P L E T E D - December 14th 2022

•••