Chapter 1

Sometimes all you need is a second chance because time wasn't ready for the first one

I woke up to the sound of knocking. What the hell? I thought I was dead. 

"Wake up, honey. You're going to be late for school." I heard someone say before hearing sounds of footsteps walking away.

I open my eyes expecting it to be a hallucination or a stupid joke from my dad, only to see that I'm laying in a bed in a room I don't recognise. 

I rush out of the bed while panicking when I suddenly see a picture frame standing on a little table next to the bed. I look at the two people in the picture. 

I know them! Two actors who played in Teen Wolf. I recognise them! Lydia Martin and her mother Natalie Martin, but what is that picture doing here? No, wait a minute. What am I doing here!?

I run my hand through my hair which I always do when I'm stressed, only to see that my hair is different. 

What! What the hell? Why is my hair a different color? I rush to the other side of the room towards a mirror while trying to calm myself down. 

"Okay. I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm totally fine. I'm going to look into the mirror and my hair will be completely normal." I tell myself. 

I turn around to look in the mirror. "Oh my god! Why is my hair red? No, no I mean why am I Lydia Martin!! Oh my god!" I panic.

Did I just get transported in freaking Teen Wolf? 

"Honey, are you almost ready? You have to be going soon." I heard my new mother yell from downstairs. 

"I'll be ready in a minute." I answer back. 

Okay, I can do this, I can totally do this. I hurry through the room to find the closet so I can change my clothes. I don't know how to dress like Lydia Martin, I guess I just have to find something nice right? I quickly get my hair done in the bathroom. My new red hair, or strawberry blond to be exact. After I got dressed I rush down the stairs, carefully. Making sure I don't fall down again. I can't ruin this opportunity.

"Goodmorning honey, your breakfast is on the table. I have to get to work so I'll see you after school okay?" my new mom told me when I walked into the kitchen. 

Breakfast? Usually I'm not allowed to eat breakfast. She even made it for me herself, maybe this life can be different. Maybe I can finally be happy here and live my own life instead of always doing stuff for others. 

"Goodmorning mom." I smiled. "Thank you for making me breakfast." I say a little bit too emotional. 

No one has ever made food for me before. 

My mom looked at me surprised "You are welcome sweetie, are you alright?" 

"Yes mom, I'm fine. Thank you." I smiled softly while walking towards her to give her a hug. 

I could tell she was surprised but after a second she hugged me back tightly. I smiled, this feels nice. 

"Go eat your breakfast before you leave okay? I'll see you tonight." she said while pulling back. 

"Okay, bye mom, I love you." I told her. 

"I love you too honey, have fun at school." she said while walking out the door.

She's really nice, I'm happy to have her as my new mother. 

After getting a look on the clock I quickly eat my breakfast, grab my bag and hurry outside. I don't know how to drive, how am I going to explain that? Maybe I can pretend to hit my head on something and then act like I don't know how to drive anymore. We'll see I guess. 

I grab my phone out of the bag and open google maps so I know where I'm going. It's actually really pretty out here, I didn't really expect that. I always imagined it to feel a bit scary but it's not. It feels safe, but who know for how long.

I don't even know who my friends are here, I never really saw her talk to any other people than Jackson, or maybe I just didn't pay that much attention to those things. I mean I often forget the details of movies. 

Wait a minute! Jackson? Oh my god, I totally forgot about that. I have a freaking boyfriend in this life. 

What am I going to do about this? I know that Jackson didn't always treat her right but I always felt that Lydia didn't really treat Jackson that great either. It felt like they were only together because they were both popular.

I also don't really know what to do about Allison, do I befriend her or not? 

I always thought she was really kind but she switches sides very easily. I hated her for what she did to Erica en Boyd. Also when Kate Argent wolfnapped Derek, she didn't do anything. I guess I can always try, I mean I don't want to judge people too soon. Maybe they are different in real life.