Chapter 10

The value of emotions comes from sharing them, not just having them

It's the night of the game. Finally! I'm really curious how it will go. Will he still lose control? He got very angry because Jackson made sure no one passed to him and because Lydia and Allison held up the banner. Well, he mostly got mad because Allison held it up.

But I don't have a banner this time and I don't think Jackson is going to tell everyone not to pass to Scott. So let's see how it goes.

I was making my way to the benches where Jackson was talking to the coach. "What if I gave it a big ol' punch? Would you - would you feel any pain then?" I overhear Coach say.

Thats mean. He's such a meanie. I would like to see him continue playing after his leg is broken.

"Hey!" I call out before Jackson had a chance to answer him. "How about I give you a punch. Would you feel that?" I tell him while crossing my arms. I try to seem intimidating but judging by their faces, I didn't really succeed.

Jackson, Stiles, Scott and Coach all look at me in surprise. After a long silence, Coach suddenly starts laughing. Ehm..okay. What the hell?

"I like you," he laughs. "I like her," he says turning to Jackson.

"Now, you get on the field and win the game, okay? And you, you can stay on the bench and punch Greenberg whenever you want." he grinned at Jackson and I.

Huh? Did he just invite me to stay on the bench? Because I told him I was going to punch him? What I actually, really wouldn't do by the way. I wouldn't, I swear. And I won't punch Greenberg either. Besides, I don't even know what he looks like.

"Sure thing, Cupcake." I grin back at him.

He looks up at me a bit weirdly before walking away to the other players.

I chuckled, that was funny. I've always wanted to say that. I look back at the boys and see them looking at me with different emotions on their faces.

Scott looks at me curiously, I can see that he's confused about me. Stiles has a little smile on his face while he breaths out a laugh. Jackson looks at me amused. He chuckles as he grabs my hand and pulls me onto the bench next to him and Stiles.

"How are you feeling?" I ask him. "I'm alright, don't worry. It doesn't really hurt anymore." he reassured me.

"Okay! Well, you guys are going to do great!" I encouraged them.

"Yes, we are." Jackson smirked at me.

I saw Stiles and Scott glance at each other. They must be nervous for the game. But I have a feeling that it'll be fine. I think Scott will keep himself in control. Unless something else suddenly happens, of course. Which I hope will not happen.

------------------------------

It's going great! Scott and Jackson are actually working together so well this time. It makes me so happy to see this. I actually changed something from the show. Something positive.