Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven
Personal Helper

(Nobody's Pov!)

Philip held the phone to his ear while he waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?" A deep voice spoke on the other end.

"Al, I need a favor." Philip began.

"You know I'm still making a deal with the president right? I'm rather busy." Al spoke.

"I know, but it's important." Philip spoke.

"Alright, What's up?" Al asked.

.

.

.

Mackenzie exited her room and walked down the hall in another one of the new outfits Philip had bought her. She wore a tight black t-shirt with tight grey skinny jeans. She had a golden necklace with a heart on it on as well. She walked down the hall and glanced down at her phone for a moment, before accidentally slamming into someone.

"Sorry, I didn't see you th-" Mackenzie began, but once she looked up she narrowed her eyes. "Watch it! I'm trying to find MY fiancé." Hannah growled.

"You watch it. Maybe stay at your own house instead of just walking into theirs." Mackenzie spoke, keeping her eyes narrowed. She slowly slid her phone into her pocket before crossing her arms. The two girls stared at each other for a moment before a man approached and stepped between them.

"Hello, Miss Mackenzie. Philip asked me to find you and bring you to him." The man spoke.

"Oh! Yeah! I'm Aaron Stillstins. I'm Philip's head bodyguard." The man spoke. He has dirty blonde hair and green eyes. He was quite tan and very tall, probably around 6'3. He was very well built, with a sharp jawline. His face was covered with small scars, but yet he still looked like a gentle man.

"Oh? Alright, well take me to him." Mackenzie spoke, following Aaron. Hannah growled and followed them with anger fuming from her.

Mackenzie, Hannah, and Aaron arrived in the dining area where Philip was waiting. "Hi, Mackenzie, I was wondering if you wanted to try this dessert I had the servants make just for you." Philip said, smiling as he watched Mackenzie walk into the room. He ignored Hannah and motioned for Mackenzie to come sit down.

Mackenzie smiled and sat down next to him. Philip scooped some of the delicious dessert onto the fork. He smiled and gently slid the cake into her mouth.

It was a chocolate cake with strawberries all over it. It was absolutely perfect for Mackenzie. She smiled widely and nodded vigorously as she chewed the cake.

"It's amazing!" Mackenzie spoke, smiling widely at Philip. Hannah stared in horror as the two lovingly gazed into each other's eyes as Philip fed her another bite.

  "Sweets are definitely the way to my heart." Mackenzie giggled, causing Philip to smile. "I suppose I'll have to feed you more!" Philip said, scooping up another bite. That's when he playfully put the fork in his mouth eating a piece.

"Hey!" Mackenzie complained, stealing the fork from his mouth and taking a bite of the cane on her own. Hannah sat quietly for once, the realization finally hitting her.

   This girl was an absolute home wrecker!

   "Excuse me, Mr. Barston, But your fiancée is here." Aaron spoke, finally drawing attention to Hannah.