Chapter 2 - The Ultimate Way To Reincarnate

Zenovis Izel or aka, Izeno's POV:

How would you feel if you found yourself alone in a silent, eerie, pitch-black place without being able to move, and the only possible thing you can do is think?

Apparently, that is my current situation.

It has been 107 billion years now. The flow of time is not running through my senses but through numbers. Seriously... the numbers felt like the only ones that aged so much.

The lingering sensation of my recent thoughts back then after waking up in this space is still present at this point. In contrast to the time I've been here, it is like a day passed, or I should say an hour? I totally lost it.

Currently, the flow of new information is still active. I have no idea when or whether it will stop. But I am not surprised anymore. I think I adapted that I'm starting to lose my sanity.

I'm even starting to think that this is normal. Nevertheless, I'm still clinging to my unfulfilled desires to keep my thoughts in order.

More importantly, the quality and scale of the information that flows into me are increasing at an incredible rate over time.

In my early days in this dark space, I could tell that my knowledge is like more or less average. My information capacity began to expand in this space from filling in the missing pieces of information that once my thoughts couldn't reach before.

Then followed by the further breakdown of the small details, I started to know every correlated information. Starting from minor things until I reached everything you can possibly learn from the Earth.

Naturally, that includes outer space. The neighboring space environment of the Earth is being indiscriminately fragmented as information.

The information that I get is like a blueprint of structures. And it shows detailed data as if you are the one that created it.

There are also pieces of information that come from different points in the space. I don't know the cause behind those pieces of knowledge emerging from a place far away from the Earth. But thanks to them, they became a boost to further escalate the scale of my information growth.

And now, I finally reached the level where my information almost spread throughout the universe.

How did I say so, you ask?

I figured it out using the knowledge of other civilizations of intelligent life forms from different places in outer space.

Using the planets and space objects as coordinates, I connected and calculated their distances to each other to determine the size of the map of galaxies in terms of light years.

In other words, I measured the whole space from where the sources of my information are coming.

However, even after I covered the universe, my information growth is still expanding indefinitely. I don't even know what comes after the universe, and it's still making its way further outside of it.

And because of the never-ending stream of information, my knowledge is unfiltered to the point I'm losing my focus...

Will it reach the end? Hiya~ I'm probably screwed by that time. (lol)

I became like a search engine that even searches outside the Earth... And now that I think of it, this is too ridiculous. I could become the best mysterious protagonist with this insane knowledge... Well, I will put that aside from now.

Ah~ ^_^

To think that I am forgotten in this space... Sigh. I didn't want to believe that I was really about to be reincarnated, but they totally forgot me...